Chapter 2 { Fake You Out }

A/n

TWENTY-ONE PILØTS

Jacks POV

Once me and mark get to the school I take him to the nurses office.
"Jack you really didn't need to do this, really" mark said. His cheek is getting worse. "No. This is my choice, and I choose to take you to the nurses office. Because......because your my friends. And that's what friends do." I look over at him to see him smiling widely. I smile too. I'm bisexual. And Mark, Mark is the hottie I dreamed of. But I want to find out what's going with him. He's trying to fake me out with the smiles. But behind it all you can really see all the sadness. I have to find out-
"SEAN!!" I snap out of my thoughts and look over at mark. He looks worried, or sad, or I don't know!! You can never figure out what that man's feeling. I finally decide to answer him.
"Yes mark, are you Ok?"
"Yeah...I'm fine. But that doesn't matter. You were staring at wall and not moving at all" he looks like he's about to cry. "Oh Mark I'm okay. Don't worry. I was just thinking." He smiles. Its adorable when he smiles. We stare at each other for a while, but mark looks away blushing. The nurse comes in the room with an ice pack. She hands it to mark. Mark takes it thanking her kindly. We walk out of the nurses office as the halls start flooding with teens. I walk to my locker which was right next to Mark. (oops :P) while looking at my schedule I bump into someone. "Hey watch where your steppin-....Sean" it was Felix!!! The Felix I knew from when I was a kid!!! "Felix?! Ohmygod!!" We hug each other.
"Man its been ages!!!"
I look up to him. He dyed his hair blue. It looks amazing.
"Wow. You got taller..."
"You got shorter dude!!" He messes up my hair and I laugh at his words.
"Well I got to get to class. See ya later!!" "Yeah. Totally!!"

Maʀҡs POV

I close my locker door turning around to see Felix, Ken, and Ryan.
"Oh h-hey guys. Nice to see you." I look to see the change and all of them
"Felix you got taller always nice, Oh!! And Ryan!! Did you get a new hair cut looks amazing. Oh my god Ken!! Is that a new bear hat. Very scary. I was just going to class-" "enough with the small tall Mark. But thanks for the compliments! You got smaller. That means we got bigger." Felix says.
"You know what else that means Mark?" Ryan speaks up.
"Uhh i-it means-" Ken cuts me off.
"It means more fun for us, and more pain for you" felix grabs my shirt and throws me against the wall making my back ache. A few punches go by when I hear Jacks voice.
"Mark? Felix? What's going on?" Felix moves away from me showing all the bruses and blood.
"Oh me and Mark were just-" I get up and lean against the wall for help.
"Felix was teaching me how to wrestle." Felix nods.
"I call bull shit on the stupid ass lie Mark. I want the truth right fucking now" I try to walk over to jack but Felix pushes me and I fall to hard, cold floor. That last thing I see is darkness and the last thing I hear...is jack shouting my name.

ʝѧċҡs POV

I yell Marks name and quickly rush over to him. He's out cold. I look over at Felix angrily. I stand up walk over to him and slap him as hard as I  possibly can. The slap left his cheek red and purple so I could've made a bruse.
"WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. FELIX ARVID ULF KJELLBERG. YOU LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON MARK AND YOU ARE IN DEEP DEEP SHIT. KENNETH CHARLES MORRISON YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING RUDE TO MARK IM TALKING TO YOUR FATHER. AND RYAN TERRY (don't know middle name) JUST DONT, YOU FUCKED UP BAD IN 8TH GRADE DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THAG FAR?! ALL OF YOU GET TO CLASS BEFORE YOUR ASS IS BROKEN GLASS" they all rush to class without communication. I run over to Mark and kiss his forehead. The teacher runs over to us.
"What happened."
"That doesn't matter at the moment just help me pick him up"
Me and the teacher carefully pick up Mark and bring him to the nurses. Once he is set down on the bed the teacher goes to get the nurse and I sit next to Mark.
"Mark I'm sorry I left your side. I promise I will never leave it again" I kiss his soft pink lips and soon fall asleep.

OI I JUST OHMAHLORD. you have no idea how much mah hand hurts. But anyways I hope you liked this chapter. The question of the chapter is 'Jack or (or is an answer too 😉) mark' I hope to see you in the next chapter BUH BYETEHWHS