Original Edition - BONUS CHAPTER!!! Extra POV~Evan

Start from the beginning

"Thank the damn moon," I breathed out.

Martin looked at the floor for a while then back at me. "Ok, Paul said he is bringing his squad to Ethan."

"Ok," I rushed out as my heart beat a little faster. "Ryder you're with me. I want to know if something happens, understand?"

"You got it, Ev," Jake replied before I turned quickly with Ryder on my heels.

I didn't even stop to take my clothes off, I shifted right there and ran hard towards Tikanni. Ryder caught up to me and pushed me towards a trail that was sheltered by more trees. I groaned inwardly, but I knew what he was doing.

We couldn't risk being too out in the open, not with everything right now. We were going to have to be careful and sneak around because it seemed that this pack–our alpha was after us and I would be damned if Thomas tried to screw with us right now.

Blinking hard I pushed forward and wondered what my dad and Eli would have thought. Eli probably would have already killed Thomas, if my dad hadn't already.

"Uncle Levi?!"

Ryder and I jumped over a fallen limb and wheeled around a curve while I waited for a reply. I heard nothing and whined before I tried again.

"Uncle Levi!"

"Ev? What's wrong boy?"

"It's Ethan, something's happened."

"What the hell? Tell me? What happened?!"

"Charlie and Andrea were attacked–"

I was cut off by a roar over the line. My heart beat harder as I ran harder towards the border. Ryder was hauling it next to me; his eyes scanning around us to make sure that no warriors that were not on our side saw us.

"Ryder link Lander now and tell him to meet us at the line."

"Levi is–"

"About to march down here and I am two seconds away from helping him."

"Alright," Ryder rushed out.

"Uncle Levi!"

"Evan," he bit out. "Everything. Now."

I pushed harder around a bend, my veins felt like adrenaline had lit them on fire as they sizzled under my skin. "Charlotte and Andrea were running. Larissa came and was giving Char shit when rogues attacked them–"

"Rogues!"

"Yes," I rushed out. "They killed them all, but they were hurt bad. Andrea is in surgery, Charlotte is at home but beat up–Jake's mom think's there is silver in her system. They could have dipped their claws in silver."

I heard another roar that made my beast shudder inwardly. Our uncle could be one scary bastard when he wanted to be and he was more than capable of burning this pack down on his own.

"I'm on my way to your border uncle."

"What about Ethan?" he rushed out, his voice tight and tense.

"Well–" I paused because I knew he was going to flip if he hadn't already. "He's collared."

"What?!"

"Charlie and Andrea came back and Larissa said it was Char and Thomas believed her and the pack flipped and he was going to collar her until Ethan and I showed up. It was really bad and shit uncle, it would have been a blood bath. Ethan took it for her and I don't know what to do–"