A Fox and a Turtle

"leo...LEO"

" What do u want."

" Oh well I'm bored, can we go on patrol now."

"alright, Ralph, donnie lets go."

" alright we coming fearless."

I just rolled my eyes when he called me that stupid name.

Blade POV

I was just about to leave, when April had to be in her mom mood.

" umm were do u think u going?"

" aww come on apirl I'm border, and shadow wants to run on the rooftop." I said as I was rubing shadow's fur.

"fine, but be careful."

"alright, lets go shadow." I said as we left.

' aww, man I forgot my swords, all well.' I thought.

We running unit I saw some thing ." shadow wait, did you see that."she looks the same direction."Yeah but who are they." " I don't know, lets check it out." "Yeah." We went to the mystery features.

When we went there I heard them talking they said, "the kraag are NOT coming can we go home now." "how do they know about kraag?!" I half yell. Ok maybe a little louder, because they turned around. 'Shit' I thought."who said that!"I heard one of them said I looked at shadow. Man did she looked happy. I came out of the shadow. All saw was there eyes. "who the shell are u?!" "none of ur damn business!" I yelled. The next thing that happened was that they came out of there hidden. My eyes went wide cause they were giant talking turtles. All with weapons that can kill . " now are you going talk or am I going to make you." the one with red mask said. " no you tell me your names." I said with a smirk, and my dog let out a small laugh. I heard him growl at me?! "well I odd the.." " what.." I said with my arms cross. " cool it ." said the one with the blue mask. " fine, my name is blade, and this is my dog shadow, happy now red." "my name is NOT red it ralph." "ok so what there names then." I ask pointing at the others.

Leo POV

" my name is Leonardo, or leo for short."

"this is Michelangelo,or Mikey, this is donatello, or donnie."

" ok... nice to meet you guys" she said.

"Hey why were you spying on us." Donnie ask, her.

"I saw some figures over here."

I was about to say something but she took out her phone.

"hello ~ pause~ ok, ok,". "sorry guys but I have to go."

"ok, see you around" she said with a smirk.

"you can count on it".

After we were done Ralph tap my shoulder.

"hey leo look were she going" Ralph said.

I turned around and saw her going to April's house.'why is she going there'I thought.

"let's follow her". They all nod and started following her.

We followed her but then she down the alley.

* Blade POV

I felt someone or something following me, probably the turtles, so I went down to the alley, but that was a bad idea.

"Hey there beautiful." I turn around and saw five purple dragons in front of me. 'great, just great.' I thought.

"what do you want fong?!"

"what ever you got." he say with a evil smirk I may add.

"bring it." I said. I took out my sai's, shadow was alright in fighting mood. Fong send out two of his men at me. Shadow got the one on the right, and I got the one on the left. I knock him out and shadow scarce him so much he ran. Fong send out the other two, but he came to me. " you got some skill there baby."

"oh shut the hell up fong!" He let out a evil chuckled. Before I could beat the life out of him, I heard a whimper I turn my head around and saw shadow was down on the ground getting beaten up by two low life. That got me pissed I punch fong in the jaw and I kick one of them in the nuts, and the other one ran off. I looked down and see shadow laying there still breathing. "aww men we were to late." I heard a voice say. I look up and the guys up there looking at me. "hey..." I said. " looks like you got some explaining to do." said Leo."umm ok but first.." I walked up to fong and pick him up "listen and listen well, you hurt my friends or my dog you will regret, understood." I said. He nod, and I throw him and he ran off like the chicken he was. I turn around and see the guys looking at me like I was a monster." I don't want to get on your bad side." mikey said hiding behind ralph. " no you're good." I went up to shadow who was still on the ground, she had a few cuts and bruises but other than that she was fine. "Um so how do you know ninjutus?" Leo asked. "My father used to teach it." I said as I picked up shadow. He was about asked something else but my phone started ringing. " hello..." " HURRY UP" "oww yeah why don't ya'll say a bit louder." "Yeah yeah whatever just hurry up." "Alright bye." I hung up ,and told the guys that I have to go, before Leo could ask me his question.'wonder what he was going to ask?'

Black at April's house

"Where were you?!?!" April asked.

"April you know where we're at..it's not anything different"

She was about to say thing but i heard a noise and she did to." What the hell was that!?!?" I said. "it's probably nothing.... maybe cat..let me go check."

Shadow and I exchange looks. 'She's hiding something... but what?' I thought about it until I heard a familiar voice

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Cliffhanger bicth... jk jk anyway hope you like it.. peace :)