This made Tamaki go haywire. Kyoya was going to interfere when he realized that Rin nor Haruhi were anywhere to be seen. The Ootori, deciding to go check on them, walked back up the stairs to Rin's room. When he knocked and got no answer, he made his way over to Haruhi's room where he did the same. This time, he did get a reply. Haruhi opened the door slightly, and when she noticed Kyoya, opened it completely.

Rin was also in the room, though she was now in a different outfit. She was wearing a pale blue sundress over what Kyoya assumed was a swimsuit. The girl had a deep blush on her face, obviously uncomfortable with anyone seeing her like this.

To be courteous, Kyoya distracted his eyes from Rin and turned to Haruhi with a questioning look in his eyes.

"Tamaki-senpai forced her to wear a swimsuit," Haruhi explained bluntly.

Kyoya nodded. It made more than enough sense. The boy also noticed that another pink swimsuit lay neatly on Haruhi's bed, which Kyoya assumed was for Haruhi.

After a few minutes of chatting, Haruhi left to the bathroom to change into her swimsuit. When she came out, the three students walked downstairs to meet up with the rest of he host club who were patiently waiting for them in the lobby. The arguement between Tamaki and the twins had fortunately ended.

When they reached the pool, Honey immediately began jumping around the water, with Mori watching from the shore. Tamaki was, once again, fighting with the twins, to no real surprise. During this, Rin, Haruhi, and Kyoya, sat at one of the benches on the beach. Haruhi obviously had no desire to go swimming, or even take off the sweater she was wearing over her swimsuit. Rin, on the other hand, just seemed to be staring into space,

"Haruhi!!! Come over here!" Tamaki shrieked from his position in the water.

Haruhi gave a final glance to Kyoya before hesitantly walking over to Tamaki. This left Kyoya and Rin alone sitting at the picnic table.

"Kyoya," Rin began, and Kyoya looked over at her. "I'm gonna go back to the hotel. I'm getting a bit tired."

"Alright, see you in a few hours, Miss Isami." the Ootori responded.

After Rin was gone, Kyoya continued to watch the other members of the host for a while before pulling out his black notebook. His thoughts were distracted by a familiar small blonde running over to him.

"Kyo-chan! Look!" Honey-senpai cried, pointing to something in the water.

At first, Kyoya saw nothing but soon noticed what Honey was pointing at. Three gray dolphins were happily swimming around in the water. The Ootori stood up ad walked over to get a closer look. He noticed that one of the dolphins was significantly smaller than the other two. It was a beautiful sight.

"I didn't know that there were animals inhabited in the water. Interesting," Kyoya thought.

The dolphins looked so happy, like they hadn't a care in the world. Oh, how Kyoya wished he could be like them, but it wasn't an option. Kyoya had never been blessed with the ability to live life without feeling pressured to be the best. It felt like he could never be enough, yet he still believed. He believed that he could someday find something, someone, to make him feel worth it.

With one final glance at the creatures, Kyoya made his way back to the table. After a while, Kyoya began to worry about Rin. The boy tried to push those thoughts out of his mind, mumbling that she was fine and there was nothing to worry about.

But, despite his attempts, the happenings of the past few days got to him. Kyoya waited until nobody was looking before standing up and beginning to walk back to the hotel. As the tall white building came into view, Kyoya began walking a bit faster.