3 Days Later

-3 Days later-

Sally: *Grabbed 2 Cups of Coffee And Walks to a table and passes a Coffee to Sonic* Here..This might cheer you up a bit

Sonic: *looks at the Coffee and sighed* Thanks sal...*grabs the cup of coffee and starts drinking a little*

Sally: *looks at Sonic worried and sighed* Look Sonic it's been 3 Days since What happened but you have to let it go

Sonic: *hears what sally said and stops drinking the coffee and stares at her* Let it go? Let it go?! What do you mean by that?! I Can't because she means everything to me!!! And now that she doesn't want to talk to me its just-Grrrr!!! *gets up and walks out of Sally house*

Sally: *sees Sonic left* Wait Sonic! *mumbles to herself* Looks like i have to do something about this...

Sonic: *walks out and keeps walking and looks at the ground while walking and sighed* Amy....

-----------Meanwhile------------------

Amy: *Keeps Crying and hugged her knees while crying and tries to forget about Sonic* .....T-try t-to f-forget a-about h-him A-amy....He's-He's wwith s-s-sally n-n-now....

All of the sudden, Amy Heard a knock from the door

Amy: H-h-huh? *sniffs and wipes her Tears Quickly and gets up and walks to the door and opens the door*

Shadow: *sees Amy* Oh Hey Amy

Amy: *sees Shadow and Gasped and pulls out her hammer* You!!! What do You want!?

Shadow: Huh!? *sees Amy hammer out and smirks and looks at her* Well I suppose it wouldn't mind if we just talk for a little? Or is it so Hard?

Amy: *heard what Shadow said and sighs and looks down* I suppose we can just talk.. Since I knew You After.. Sonic moved away from.. *thinks about sonic and tears down her cheek*...M-m-me

Shadow: *looks at Amy and smirks* Ha! That blue pathetic Hedgehog!? Come on! He's gone and You have to move on!

Amy: *looks at shadow and nods no* N-n-no You don't understand.. He's.. Back

Shadow: *heard what Amy said and eyes widen* What!? *smirks and chuckles evily secretly* Perfect.. *looks at amy and thinks and smirks and holds her hand and chuckles* Tell me more about Him, What has he done to you?

Amy: *felt shadow hold her hand and blushes and looks at him and sighs and walks in her house with Shadow as she rubbed her arm* Well.. Its a long story..

------------With Sonic--------------
Sonic: *Keeps walking and sighed and thinks more about Amy and talks to himself* Amy..i-im so sorry.. *looks down and about to keep walking but gets hit by a bat REALLY hard* Agh! *passes out*

Sally: *smirks and giggled evily and looks at Sonic and sees Hes passed out* Now You'll be all mine.. hahaha!

Sonic: .....