My Girl

"No," Seeley said as you sat on the otherside of his desk. You had just told him that you were going to join the FBI, and being his half sister, he was not about it. 

"This isn't up to you, Seeley." You argued. "You're not the boss of me." 

"Being the eldest male relative in your family, I think I am the boss of you." He said crossing his arms. 

"I'm 21, with a masters in criminal justice, and I'm a Junior Olympic Triathlete, and I want to follow in the footsteps of my great older brother." You said. "Why can't you just see that?" 

"Because this is a dangerous job, and I don't want you getting hurt." He said. "Growing up, I never had a sister, and when I found out about you.... I'm just trying to make up for time lost." 

"I know Seeley, and I love that about you, but I'm not a little girl." You said. "This is not up for discussion, I'm just giving you a heads up." 

"You know I'm a very influential person here, and I can be your ticket in or your ride out. Now, if I can't make you stop from joining, but you can't bet your ass I'll be there the whole way. If you're gonna be an agent, I'm gonna make you the best damn agent that ever to graduate." He said. 

You squealed and jumped up off the chair, and you ran around the desk and hugged him tightly. "Thank you," You said. "I promise I won't let you down." 

"I know you won't because you're Y/N Booth, my favorite girl." He smiled.