Chapter 21

October was almost over and we had the series tied in the World Series with Cleveland Indians going into game 7. We were in Cleveland Ohio preparing for the last and final game of the year. This game will determine if we are the World Series Champions or not. The Dodgers haven won a World series since 1988 and have been to the playoffs 13 since then. The team is clearly due for a ring.

The tension around this hotel is very strong. Everyone went to sleep in game mode and woke up in game mode. This is the most focussed I have ever seen this group of boys.

The girls and I were about ready to head to the field. ¨I don't know what to do, do we wish the boys luck or do we just let them get in their own mode. This is so weird. I'm so used to being with Joc before games.¨ Crystal said lowkey freaking out.

¨Same, I feel like if we tell them anything they will get nervous but then I want them to know we are cheering them on. You get me?" Layla said feeling the same way.

"Don't worry, they know you we are cheering them on. Just give them a kiss before we separate ways and they'll be fine." I said laughing at the two girls acting like wrecking balls. (lol I legit sang the song when typing that. 😂)

They both just nodded and got all of their belongings which consisted of extra clothes, portable chargers, waterproof phone cases, and purses. Can you tell we are expecting to win the World Series tonight?

There was then a knock on the door signaling it was time to roll out. (Autobots roll out. I'm making myself laugh 😂😂)

I opened the door and sure enough it was Corey and the other two ding dongs behind him. "Ready sweet thang?" he asked before pecking my lips.

"Yes daddy." I said with a smirk. "Okay we all know what that phrase leads up to and we can't have that now, so let get going." Joc said breaking the two of us up. "Crystal you need to get this boy laid after tonight because he's grumpy." I said causing Joc's eyes to widen.

"Yeah we'll see about that." Crystal said smirking at him and continuing walking ahead.

Corey's Pov:

Nerves... All we had were nerves. This whole postseason has been one hell of a rollercoaster and we are ready to go all out and get that ring. You could tell that everyone was on edge because it was all small talk around this hotel.

"Ready boys? I'm ready to finish it all up here in Cleveland. What you guys think? You in?" I asked trying to get these boys pumped and ready.

"Fuck yeah we are." Joc said getting excited.

"Let's get that ring boys." Trayce said walking out to the door.

We were about to head to progressive field in Cleveland Ohio but had to stop by the girls room and make sure that they were ready to go. I knocked on the door and awaited for it to be opened.

"Ready sweet thang?" I asked before pecking my girl's lips.

"Yes daddy." Lani said with a smirk. "Okay we all know what that phrase leads up to and we can't have that now, so let get going." Joc said breaking the two of us up.

"Crystal you need to get this boy laid after tonight because he's grumpy." Lani said causing Joc's eyes to widen.

"Yeah we'll see about that." Crystal said smirking at him and continuing walking ahead.

"Bro you still haven't fucked?" Trayce asked teasing him.

"No dumbasses. You know sometimes it ain't always about the sex. She knows how to fire up a meal, and that wins my heart bro. Get you a woman that can cook." Joc said soundy hella cheesy.