Chapter 13 Dear Prudence

Start from the beginning

"Could you help me?" I said vaguely, grinning. 

George nodded, understanding me now. This is going to be good... 

Prudence's POV

 My eyes fluttered open as I heard whispers coming from outside my tent. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. It was still dark outside (or the sun was rising, but it was still early!), so I don't know what could possibly going on. I sat up and let out a yawn. The whispers suddenly stopped and they were replaced with the gentle picking of a guitar. 

I smiled, lying back down. I could almost fall asleep to this.... 

"Dear Prudence" I heard someone sing out side. It wasn't someone, it was John. I sat back up, captivated by his voice. 

"Won't you come out to play? Dear Prudence, Come greet the brand new day" My smile grew and my heart swelled. 

Was John singing to me? Oh, how sweet!

"The sun is out, the sky is blue, it's beautiful, and so are you" I blushed, feeling butterflies errupt from my stomach. 

Not only is he singing to me, but he wrote a song for me!

"Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?" The song wasn't over yet, but I couldn't resist it anymore. If John cared enough about me to write a song, then there must be some feeling! 

I quickly crawled over to the tent entrance and fumbled with the zipper until I could finally open it. It took my eyes a moment to adjust to the light (since I was in my tent so long). Warm tears of joy slid down my face as I pretty much leapt onto John and his guitar. He fell from the stool he was sitting on, his guitar flying to the soft sand. I was now lying on him as he hugged me, laughing.

"Prunes! You came out!" He said, excitedly. 

"No shit, Lennon." I mumbled into his chest, smiling. I'm possitive his shirt was wet by now due to the tears that were freely falling from my eyes.  

He chuckled. 

We lay like this for what must have been a minute until someone coughed, bringing me back to reality. I turned to see Pattie and George smiling smuggly as they wathed us. George sent John a 'look', to which John nodded at. 

He sat up, so the I was practically sitting on his lap. "Um... Prudence?" He said, sounding a bit unsure.

"Mmmhmm" I hummed, a stupid looking grin plastered on my face. 

"So... I've been meaning to tell you... I um... I like you, a lot... and I was wondering if-" I interupted him with a kiss. He fell back, a bit surprised, but he smiled and kissed me back passionatly. I pulled away after a while, grinning. 

"Well um... that was.... uh... yeah." He stuttered, happiness and shock being evident in his face. He opened his mouth to speak again, but Pattie had other plans.

"OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO PERFECT AND YOU'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!!!!" She shrieked. John and I chuckled as Pattie ran over and pulled me off of John. She took a hold off my hands and started bouncing up and down, smiling like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. I chuckled a bit at her enthusiasum. 

George took this opportunity to help John up. Once John was standing, George patted his back, chuckling. "Good job, mate. That went better than expected!" George said, smiling. John nodded.

John wrapped an arm around my waist as he lead me out of the campgrounds.

I smiled, feeling completely happy for the first time in a while since I had my darling John at last... and he had his Dear, Prudence.

OMG I'M SUPER SORRY THIS WAS SUCH A TERRIBLE ENDING!!!! I ACCIDENTLY DIDN'T SAVE THE ORIGINAL ENDING SO I HAD TO RETYPE IT, AND IT IS JUST HORRIBLE!!!! 

Sorry it took so long for me to update this too!!! Ugh, I feel terrible. 

But I need to thank some people...

Sooo... @georgiesbisuit is just this amazing writer and fan and Wattpad buddie. You should all check her out if you haven't already... but she has just been super supportive with this story. In fact, she is the one who inspired me to even post this story in the first place! I am just really greatful to have stumbled upon her works because, she is just amazing.

Next, I'd like to thank @I_Am_The_Walrus because she has been really helpful, supportive and kind throughout the entire process of writing the story. She has shared so much wisdom of hers and she has just been an amazing reader and person in general. Thank you. Go check her out too if you haven't already done so! 

And lastly, but most importantly, I'd like to thank everyone who has read this and whether they have voted, commented, or even fanned me for any chapter, thank you. I wouldn't have written this story with out you all. Every single one of you have brought a smile to my face and I just want to hug every single one of you! (Sorry if that sounded creepy....)

But  anyways... at this point, I'm not sure what I want to do with my Wattpad-ing if you will. I have been reading a lot, but I have an idea for another story which I kind of want to post. I'll probbably post a preview for that soon... I will also be editing this, slowly. Also I might do another chapter of this to show you guys what happens afterwards. Idk though... it depends whether you want to know or not. Let me know in the comments! 

Stay lovely my eggmen!

~M