Someone

Jyushimatsu rushed throughout the stairs, towards the door, while Ichimatsu walked carefully, one step at a time.

There was someone at the door, no, two of them, someone both Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu didn't know.

It was a man in a black suit with a wide... face. Next to him was a obtuse man only wearing pants underneath. These two are the strangest people they've seen so far..

"Hello dasu~!" The man only wearing his pants called out. "I am Dekapan, and this is Dayon dasu~. We have your orders that you both ordered online dasu~," Dekapan smiled. Ichimatsu nodded his head as he paid for it, while Jyushimatsu was excited about his delivery he bought.

Ichimatsu smirked internally, not wanting the others to know what he bought.

Jyushimatsu brought his gift to his room, opening the small gift he was planning on giving to Ichimatsu. Although, right now wasn't the exact time to give it to him, but later on he promised himself.

When Ichimatsu got to his room, he set it down near his closet, opening it gently.

Some drugs he got.

He smirked. He didn't know when to use them, but it would be perfect if he used it later on.

He sighed, as he put them inside his closet, and began to walk towards Jyushimatsu's room.

Why does he have to be so cute?

He put his thoughts aside as Jyushimatsu was smiling at the thing he bought, but once Jyushimatsu saw him, he quickly put it inside the box. Ichimatsu gave him an eyebrow, before asking him, "What's inside yours?" Jyushimatsu shook his head, "Nothing important, Ichimatsu, or at least not right now."

"Whatever," Ichimatsu mumbled, as he went outside of the room, heading towards the door that led outside. It was really bright outside with blue skies, a couple of clouds here and there, but it was the perfect day to be outside.

Jyushimatsu hugged Ichimatsu from behind, his arms around his neck as he smiled. One thing was for sure though..

Ichimatsu wanted to be with him for the rest of his life..

"Ichimatsu! Let's go somewhere fun!" A date? Was this a.. date? Ichimatsu's face was flushed, red tinted onto his cheeks everywhere.

"Oi, I wanna join too!" Osomatsu laughed, doing his signature nose rub, between the top of his lips and the bottom part of his nose.

"Heh, let me join too," Mr. Painful smirked. Ichimatsu became a little bit angry when he came, still angry about what happened before.

"Eheh! Let me in it too!" Todomatsu smiled, on his phone.

"Eh? You guys are going out?" Choromatsu asked.

The date.. they all ruined it.

Whatever. It can just be a day out, they haven't gotten a break in a long time.

"Fine. We'll all go out on a break okay. Just wear something casual, nothing fancy like we're all wearing. Meet here at 3."

They all cheered with joy, and they rushed towards the stairs, Todomatsu falling due to him still being on his phone.

~

It was 3, and everyone was here, talking to each other happily like they haven't met each other in a long time.

Ichimatsu gave a long sigh. This was going to be a long day with them in the way.