Jealousy

Jyushimatsu laughed, hugging Ichimatsu back. Both of them smiling to each other, eyes closed.

It seemed like the hug lasted forever. An orange sunrise was getting higher and higher, eventually going to just be some blue skies.

"Say.. It's morning right now, how about we get something to eat?" Ichimatsu asked him. Jyushimatsu held Ichimatsu's hand softly. Warmth spread throughout both of their bodies, the coldness disappearing. Jyushimatsu replied with a small "Yes", and they both headed to a small diner that was nearby here.

Sitting down on a wooden chair, a waiter came by, giving them two menus to look at. The waiter winked at Jyushimatsu, making him flustered a little bit. Ichimatsu gave a small "Tch" in response to that, of course, no one heard.

~

Eating some bread with jelly [A/N: I uh.. Idk..], someone familiar to Jyushimatsu came by. Jyushimatsu stopped eating to see who it was. Ichimatsu's eyes followed him, and looked at whoever he was staring at.

A girl.. A lady..?

He's staring at her, blushing a lot, and sweating a lot.

Don't tell me he has romantic feelings for her.. I did everything in my power to keep my feelings for him, but he's the one who keeps getting liked by other people. Am I that worthless? Am I supposed to be the third wheel of every situation?

The lady turned around and waves at Jyushimatsu before running towards him, as she knocked down both Jyushimatsu and the chair onto the hard wooden floor. Jyushimatsu just smiled. He's not hurt at all..?

"I haven't seen you in a long time!" She laughed out loud. Jyushimatsu was laughing back.

Does he really like this girl..?

"Oh! Ichimatsu, I never introduced you to her! This is Totoko! Totoko, meet Ichimatsu!" He smiled at her. Totoko gave a small fake smile, her eyes looking violent, wanting to stab him in the eyes. Those dark brown eyes are tinted with red, telling him to stay away from Jyushimatsu.

"Nice to meet you, Ichimatsu!" Her eyes got even darker than before, almost like yandere eyes. He gulped, and took a deep breath.

"N-Nice.. To meet you too.." He muttered. Totoko went back to her bright self, as she put an arm around Jyushimatsu's arm.

"I want to see your place, Jyushimatsu! I want to see where you live right now!" She exclaimed. Jyushimatsu was still nervous.. Why was that?

"Ah, that's back at the mansion.." He quietly replied. He wasn't smiling anymore, his mouth was like a squiggly line.

"Then let's go!" And she took him by the arm, dragging him around.

Why am I jealous..?

~

"We're here!"

Totoko looked around, seeing the huge mansion in front of her, and lots and lots of flowers with different colors.

"Woah~ this place is cool!" She ran towards the flowers and jumped on them. The purple ones to be exact. Just to kill him. Of course.

Jyushimatsu laughed. "You shouldn't be on those ones, Ichimatsu won't be happy!" He turned towards Ichimatsu, Totoko's eyes followed.

"Hey hey! How about inside the mansion!" She dragged Jyushimatsu once again, as Ichimatsu sighed. She didn't even apologize..

~

It's been hours and she's still here. What was she doing with Jyushimatsu? Playing games? A tour? Or maybe..

No.. There's no way..

He went towards Jyushimatsu's door. He can hear them both laughing.

"I love you too, Totoko!"

His heart just shattered right there. He thought.. They were still together? Is this how he felt? Worthless?

He opened the door a little bit to see them both...

Kissing?

Oh no..

He closed the door, and headed towards his room, onto his bed. His heart ached. He took a photo in his hands of when Jyushimatsu and himself were at the flower field, flowers all around them. They looked so happy..

"I don't want to love someone ever again.." He cried to himself.