Juuzou X Girl OC

Hey I'm sorry this took so long judykong2 I hope this is worth the wait (and if it sucks please tell me)
Warning: I suck at grammar!!
Might be short
/////////////////////////////////

Name: Kuro (black)

Age: 19

Height: 5'1

Kuro is one of the strongest ghoul investigators and has had a crush on Juuzou ever since she met him
///////////////////////////////////

Kuro's P.O.V

I sigh as I cut down another ghoul. Lately they've been to weak, a waste of time. Since I'm done with my mission I decided to head back to headquarters (I think it's called that I'm sorry if I'm wrong) I hope juuzou is there. For some reason I've had a crush on him for as long as I can remember, I don't know why though. Maybe it's how he can act so childish and happy or the fact the under all his craziness he's such a sweet guy, I sigh dreamily when I think of him smiling at me and being the little sweetheart he is.

Snapping myself out of my girly thoughts I arrive at headquarters, sighing for the millionth time I open the doors and step into the all white lobby.

Taking the elevator up to the office floor I step out and almost run to my office, opening the door I step in and slam it behind me.

Leaning back in my chair i yawn, I haven't had a good nights sleep in forever!!! But of course just as I'm falling asleep someone bursts into my office

"What?!"

The guy flinches and hands me a package then runs off making me roll my eyes. I set the medium sized white package on my desk and cut open the tape at the top, peeking inside my eyes widen when I see a beautiful black dress and red heels. Checking for a letter I find it at the bottom of the box with a red rose, quickly opening it I look over the beautiful handwriting then almost drop it when I see who it's from.

Kuro,

It's taken me months just to build up the courage to ask you this and I hope you don't decline, will you go on a date with me? Just me and you doing what you love. If you accept please show up in the beautiful black dress at Starlights around 9, don't be late.

Love,
Juuzou

I sit there staring at the letter with wide eyes not believing what I just read. Juzzuo just asked me on a date? For what? Where are we going? Is this a joke? Why is he doing this? Does he like me?

Shaking my head to rid myself of the annoying thought I put everything back in the box and check the time 7 pm, so I have 2 hours to get ready but I want to be there a little early. Picking up the box I run out of my office and to the elevator, quickly hoping in I wait forever for it to go down then I jump out and run out of the building to my apartment.

When I arrive at my apartment I hurry around to get ready, taking a relaxing shower and adding lotion.

Applying my nude lipstick to finish my look I check myself  in the mirror, my black hair is wavy and shiny and my makeup is perfect. Noticing I have nothing else to do to get ready I quickly slip my dress on making sure I don't ruin my hair or makeup then I slip on my heels and I'm out the door.

 Noticing I have nothing else to do to get ready I quickly slip my dress on making sure I don't ruin my hair or makeup then I slip on my heels and I'm out the door

(Her dress above!!!)

Time skip.....

I step inside the restaurant at 8:50 and smile at how beautiful it is, people are dancing and eating and everyone seems so happy. I never even new this place existed, but I'm glad he chose this place it's so amazing.

"Kuro?"

I tense when I hear my name and turn around to see Juuzou in a tuxedo, blushing. I giggle escapes me and he blushes even more, then he holds out his arm for me to take and I do.

Time skip.......

The date has been amazing and surprisingly Juuzou has been acting like a gentleman, we are then danced and now we are having an amazing dessert.

Taking a bit of the cherry chess cake I moan at the taste it's just so damn good, when I notice Juuzou stopped eating I glance up at him only for my eyes to widen in shock. His pupils are dilated and he's staring at me, a blush overcomes my face and he licks his lips then calls a waiter over.

He quickly pays then grabs my hand and pulls me from my seat and we're running out of the extravagant restaurant, I try to slow him down but he ignores me and then next thing I know we're at my apartment.

He grabs my keys and unlocks the door then slams it closed and locks it again, he turns around to look at me and I freeze when I see the look in his eye. Like a predator waiting to tear apart its prey, he must notice my fear because his eyes soften and he gives me a soft kiss.

"I'm sorry Kuro but I can't control myself, so tonight I'm going to fuck you so hard the whole world will hear you."

I blush and he slams his lips on mine again making me gasp he takes that opportunity and slips his tongue in my mouth making me moan. He pushes himself further into me and starts to lead me to my bedroom, when we get there he slams the door open and throws me on the bed. He throws away his jacket then rips off his white button up shirt, making me drool when I see his well defined muscles. He chuckles at me then tears off my dress making me gasp, I look at the beautiful dress on the floor longingly and he kisses my neck.

"I'll buy you a new one"

Then his lips are on my neck biting and sucking and when he hits my sweet spot a loud moan escapes me, I feel him harden and he rubs against me making me inhale sharply.

"Fuck Juuzou~"

He rubs harder against me and I purr at the pleasure he slowly takes off my black bra then does the same with my undies, I notice he licks him lick his lips when he slips my panties off making me feel butterflies.

"You're so wet Kuro~"

I start to rub my pussy over his covered cock and he groans the sound making me even wetter, he hurries and slips off his pants and boxers then without and warning he slams into me making me scream his name.

"JUUZOU!!!!~"

He pounds into me like a animal and I feel tears escape my eyes, he notice and wipes them away then slams his lips on mine. I kiss back with just as much force and passion and he moans against my lips making my stomach tighten, he grabs my legs and lifts them over his shoulder then he gets on his knees and lifts me off the bed so only my head and shoulders are touching it. Then he slams into me again hitting a place I didn't know was there I cry out and grab his white hair in my fists, he slams even harder into me when I do that then he bites my thighs making me purr out it pleasure.

All of a sudden I see stars and white spots invade my vision and I feel him twitch inside me that's when I cum all over him, I hear him moan then after a few more thrusts he cums inside me and I fall back on the bed panting. I was about to get up to take a shower but he pulls me back on the bed and straddles me with a smirk

"We're not done yet sexy~"

I blush and a smirk overcomes my face

"Show me what you got, dear~"

Hey I'm sorry that probably really sucked I'm having serious writers block for my lemons and I apologize if they have been really bad lately but please comment, vote and share it would mean a lot😊
Thank you for reading~
Stay hot😍
-Wren⚜️
P.s I want to let ZaraKhurshudyan know that your lemon will be out soon I apologize that it wasn't out sooner and if you have any requests please comment or message me😊✨