Grimmjow lemon Part 1❤️❤️

I am going to be using my own character again!!! I do not own grimmjow!!! I might make 2 chapters for this lemon ;)
This will take place in the human world when grimmjow visits...... I hope you enjoy~
---------------------------------------

Naomi's P.O.V
I walk down the empty streets of karakura (sorry I probably spelled that wrong) i just got fired from my part time job and now I really don't want to find another one......... I look up at the dark sky and sigh man my life is boring can't something interesting happen??

*CRASH*

I immediately stop at the loud sound I back up a few steps and look into the dark alley were I heard the loud sound. I take a deep breath and walk into the alley every step I take my heart beats a little faster, I wipe my sweaty grand on my black skinny jeans and fix my plain white v-neck t-shirt I take another deep breath and let it out then I start walking again.

I start to slow down when I get to a dumpster I look around for the cause of the loud sound and I take a couple steps forward I look around again and sigh was it my imagination??

*crash*

I stop and look around again it wasn't as loud as before but I can tell its close I walk past the dumpster and turn into a different alley. I immediately stop when I see a man with blue hair passed out and bleeding my eyes widen and I run over to him. I kneel beside the mysterious guy and pull out my first aid kit that I always keep with me I hurry and clean his wound and bandage it I put the list away and stand up. I pick up the man that is surprisingly light and start to walk back to my apartment I wonder if it's me that's unusually strong? I have been like this since I was a child..........I guess I'm weird! I sigh at my own thoughts and speed up my walking I arrive at my apartment building that is really big I put my PIN number in and the doors open I walk in and run to the elevator not wanting anybody to see me I hurry and click the top (the top floor is floor 30 just saying) floor button and put my key in I turn it and I hear it unlock the elevator starts to move and I feel the man slipping off of me so I grip onto him more. We finally reach my floor and I step out, I walk out into the small hallway and step up to the only door on this floor I unlock it and push the door open I step inside kicking the door closed behind me.

Time skip brought to you by the sexy grimmjow~ (picture above😉)

I have the mysterious guy in one of the guest rooms he's still unconscious and I am afraid what he will do when he wakes up, I shake my head and make some yummy curry when finish I set the food on the table and go to grab a drink

*THUMP*

My eyes widen is he awake?! I set my cup down on the counter and start walking to the guest room I stop in front of the door and take a deep breath. I carefully open the door and take look in to see the mysterious man gone I look around and all of a sudden the closet door bursts open and the mysterious man lunges at me. My eyes widen and take a step back surprised I get tackled to the ground then mysterious man straddling me, he puts his hand on my throat and glares at me

"Who the are you? And where am I?"

My whole body freezes when he speaks fuck his voice is so sexy~ i feel his hand tighten he growls I sigh and he seems surprised I put my hands up in a surrender motion
"My name is Naomi I found you passed out in a alleyway I brought you back to my home and dressed your wounds that's all"

I feel his body tense and I raise a eyebrow all of a sudden he pulls his hand back and stands up and starts whispering to himself pacing what the hell? He stops and then stares at me I raise a eyebrow and he goes back to mumbling and pacing. I stand up and brush myself off and leave the room I make a plate of curry for him and put it on a tray will some tea and water I walk back to the mans room and set it on his nightstand because he was still pacing.

Time skip~ brought to you be the awesome me!!!

I open my eyes and groan the mysterious guy was still pacing and mumbling when I checked on him so I just went to bed. I stand up and walk into my bathroom it's Saturday so I don't really care about getting ready but I do want to shower I look in the mirror and sigh my silver eyes look so tired and my long black hair is messy. I lock my bathroom door and undress then step into the shower I turn the water on and let the cold water hit me I always loved cold showers~

When I finish my shower I step out and dry off I throw the towel in the laundry basket and slip on my black underwear and sports bra I brush out my black hair and apply some Chapstick I walk into my room and put on a big black t-shirt that says Paris in red letters and has a Eiffel Tower on it also in red I slip on dark grey pajama shorts and walk out of the my room.

I step into the mysterious guys room to see him sitting on the chair in the corner I set the food in front of him on the table and he looks at me I see something in his eyes and I raise a eyebrow he Juarez looks away and starts to stare at the food "you should eat" he nods and grab his dishes from yesterday I was about to walk out the door when I stop and turn around

"I never got your name"

He glances up at me and I see a small smile form on his face

"It's..........Grimmjow"

I smile "that's a nice name"

He seemed surprised I said that but he just went back to eating I sigh and walk out of the room leaving him to himself I hurry and wash the dishes and set them to dry I sit on the couch and yawn I turn the tv on and start to watch some anime when I feel sleep pull at me and fall into a dreamless sleep.........

Sorry there was no lemon but that's in part 2 I wanted to write a 2 part one for grimmjow because I absolutely love him!!!!❤️❤️ but I hope you liked this chapter anyway~