Levi X Girl OC

Hey guys this lemon was requested by ZaraKhurshudyan if anybody has any requests please comment or message me I'll gladly write one for you:) Also I'm sorry it took me so long to post this I've been really busy:(
Warning: I suck at grammar!!!
Slight cussing
Kinky stuff (you were warned)
//////////////////////////////////

Name: Lexi Rose

Age: 19

Height: 5'4 (she's like an inch taller then Levi)

she's as strong as Levi and they work well as a team so they're usually called the wings of the scouting legion

(When people request lemons I always explain stuff about them so you know the character better)
///////////////////////////////////

Lexi's P.O.V

I groan as the light shines in my face. I didn't go to sleep till 3 am and I'm seriously regretting it, plus I have to clean for Levi. That little fucking shrimp!! Standing from my bed I dress in my uniform and brush my hair, when I'm done with everything I step out of my room.

Time skip......

I just finished cleaning the mess hall (the place where they eat) and I'm pissed off because that shrimp didn't help help me when he was supposed to!! Stomping down the hallway I clean everything I'm supposed to then i walk outside and lay in the grass, only to fall asleep minutes later.

"Hey trash wake up" I feel somebody kick my side and I lose my temper. So I grab the person that kicked me and slam them down, glaring at them.

"Leave me the fuck alone or I'll kill you!" When I finally notice who it is my eyes widen, it's the little fucking shrimp. Levi.......

He looks up at me with a blush that shocks me then his face morphs into a scowl, and I'm pushed off. I sit up to apologize but he's gone leaving me with a guilty feeling, sighing I stand and walk back into headquarters to try and find him.

Time skip.......

I search the whole freaking castle but I can't find him, and I'm starting to get pissed off and everybody can tell.

"Hey lex what's wrong with you?" I glance over at hange and sigh (I think that's how you spell her name I'm to lazy to check)

"I'm trying to find Levi"

"Ah I see~ I think I saw him going to his room"

I face palm at my idiocy, why the heck did I not check his room first? Sighing I thank hange and start the long walk to his room, because it's in the abandoned part of the castle.

7 minutes later.....

I finally arrive at his room and go to knock but I'm stopped when I hear a groan from inside, so me being the curious dumbass I am I crack open the door. Looking inside my eyes widen when I see Levi masturbating and it sends shocks to my core, biting my lip I watch Levi stroke himself and lick my lips when I see pre cum dripping to the floor. But what he says when he cums shocks me and excites me at the same time "fuck! Lexi!!" I squeeze my thighs together and do the stupidest thing ever, I open the door fully and close it behind me and lean against it.