"You're so sexy tonight, want ya' to bend over and I wanna lick your ass."

I can hear him hissing. Can I? I want to hear it.

"What?!"

"Ya' hear me? Did ya'? Stubborn fuckhead..."

"You're soo drunk..."

He's a little wide eyed, shaking his head, but then leans over slightly, looking away but murmuring in a slightly sneering manner. "Bored anyway. Tell me then if you're that eager. Detailed."

I think I'm grinning. If he thinks of intimidating me, it's really not working.

"Gimme' a cigarette?" He gives me one and I light it, before starting a little filthy monologue. "Going to jerk you off, until you're all sticky with precum, groaning, wriggling. Bend you over...going to spread your ass cheeks until I can see your butt hole-"

"Holy shit, Slash..."

"- then I touch it. Softly. Softly?"

"Yeah..."

"Wanna see you trembling. Will touch it with my tongue. Lick it. Wet. Warm. Want that?"

He's looking around then, double checking if there's someone listening, then turns fully to me, voice all quiet. "Ok stop it."

"Why?"

"Whatya' think, fucker?! We're in public."

"You're hard?"

"No I-"

"You're hard."

"Fuckin' hard.", he finally admits and for the first time tonight I'm sure he's too drunk as well.

"Can I touch?"

"No."

"Please..."

"Public, Slash. Never in fuckin' public."

"No one can see it...", my hand is already at his leather clad thigh under the desk and he doesn't push it away. "Just let me feel it..."

"No, you horny bastard."

But I just lay my hand to his crotch, feeling his warm, hard dick through his pants and palming it. His hands are tightly holding the edge of the desk as he hisses a low moan through his teeth, but glares at me. I start rubbing, massaging him and his eyes fall shut as I lean over to whisper in his ear. "No one will notice..."

He nods slightly, drunkenly, then opens his eyes again to have a sip of his beer, breath all shaky, his pink lips parted and glistening. Everything is spinning around me. Round and round, marry- go- round and from side to side, pulsing visions of thoughts all in my head, but Axl is still focus of my attention. It seems like I can do that now. We agreed on it, right?

I have a shot with my left hand, still touching him when suddenly there's a female voice, talking to me, making my hand stop. "There you are! I-", I look up to see Adriana standing at our desk, watching Axl with her brows furrowed. "What have you been doing?", she asks then, addressing me now and I just shrug my shoulders while starting to rub Axl again.

He's looking up into Adrianas face, trying to keep his composure, but failing, cause' he's breathing hard, having visible problems to keep his eyes open. She grins slightly, clearly getting the situation, but leans over the table then, facing me. "Well...I just ignore that, ok? I called Steven, he asked me for a date by the way...but nah, that's not the point, he told me you are here tonight, so I came. Have been trying to reach you for a whole week now..."

I say nothing, already bored by listening to her, and a little over-challenged to get her words to be honest.

"...Look Slasher, I'm sorry. I mean, you two...uhm clearly are on good terms again, but I wasn't...ah, ya' know what? I'm no good with words, just let me make it up for you...", and she's disappearing under the desk before I can even understand what she's up to. I'm still unsure, until I feel her fingers at my zipper, grabbing for my dick, already hard, but for Axl. I don't complain though when she wraps her lips around my glans, softly licking me, but just throw my head back, sighing, feeling my belly twitch in excitement. Axl immediately grabs for my chin to pull my head down, then smiles surprisingly smutty, looking too beautiful to be true, while Adrianas tongue is at the base of my cock, her hot mouth taking me fully in.