*3*

Chanel's POV
It was the weekend and ya girl was mad happy . Being up in the house all day lounging around ain't the business . Most of the time I be home by myself well technically not cause the maid be there but she don't be worrying about me .

Casey dropped me off at the bus station in Compton so Zoey could come pick me up. It feels so good to be back on this side of town cause I feel like I belong . Sometimes I wonder why my parents wanted to move to Beverly Hills anyway. All I see is white rich folks and shit and I practically have to make myself fit in . If my grandma was still living things would be much better .

I looked up and saw a cherry Honda with rims slowly pulling over to the curb . "Just one of these thirsty ass niggas ." I thought to myself . Then the car honk the horn . I looked up turn my head to the side rolling my eyes .

" Bitch come on!" It was Zoey . I dropped my mouth grabbing my bags making way to the car. I tossed my bags in the back before getting in on the passenger side  of the car .

" you balling ay?" I said taking in the interior designing of the car. It was cream colored with leather seats . It came with all the bells and whistles. Then she got the nerves to have 22 inch rims .

" fuck no .. this was just a birthday gift to myself you know I been saving up hell its paid for and everything ." She zoomed onto the busy street.

Zoey was basically independent. She had a job , her own car and her own crib. She was raised by her grandmother because her parents died when she was only 3 years old due to a shootout. Then after her grandmother passed she had no choice but to step up and learn on her own.

" so we hitting up Sky High tonight or nah?" I blew raspberries scratching my head . As much as I wanted to go out and turn up tonight I knew my body wasn't up for it . Standing up in skates all night didn't sound to comfortable to me . I just wanted  to chill , order some pizza or some wings and just enjoy some time with my girl. Knowing Zoey of course she wants to step out tonight.

" come on Chanel  .. Look I'm telling you now I'm not participating in no sad bitch activities tonight . " Zoey said in agitation.

" ok fine .. whatever so I can stop hearing your mouth . I mumbled . She laughed turning up the music as we pulled into the parking lot of roscoes. Thank god cause I was hungry as hell and this was I usual spot to chill at .

Keenon's POV
After we scooped Reem from country club we decided to get something to eat and chill for a bit at roscoes .  Me and the homies don't really get the time to chat and see what's up with each other because of all the shit we got going on .

" I ain't gone stunt I miss back home in Atlanta but yo why it's so damn hot out here , like I can put on a nice clean Polo tee and by the time I hit the door my shit got sweat stains in it ?" TeeCee said making me and the other homies laugh.

TeeCee moved out here a couple of months before school started . He got adjusted to LA quicker than I thought . Moving from a popular city and getting adjust to a whole another environment is crazy . But he had to do what he had to do to make shit work for him .

" Yo ass complaining like you gone get black or some shit man ." Slim said .

" Nigga please I'm light skinned I got good complexion ..fuck what y'all talking about ."