"Carter, we're going to the store. Want anything?" Tyler said, grabbing his keys.

"Yeah, just some more beers would be great." I smiled.

"Got it. We'll be back in a bit babe." He said pecking Scarlett on the lips. I mentally gages at them.

"Okay." She smiled.

Oh how I missed that smile.

Once the door closed, we stood there in silence, until I awkwardly cleared my throat.

"I um–"

"I'll just go upstairs." She cut me off, rushing up the stairs to I assume, Tyler's room.

I sighed to myself, thinking about what I was going to do.

I have to get her back, somehow, some way.

Before thinking, I pulled out my phone and called my dad.

It rang a few times before his deep husky voice picked up.

"Okay babe, one second. Yes Carter?" He spoke into the phone.

"Hey dad... I need some advice." I said, running a hand through my hair.

"This is about Scarlett?" He asked.

I sighed, "yeah. I miss her dad. How do I get her back?"

"Well son, forgiveness takes time. You just have to give her some space, and let her come to you."

"Ugh! I've given her enough space already!! What does she want me to do? Move to a different state?" I said standing to my feet, raising my voice.

"I'm sorry, I don't believe I answered your all to get yelled at." He spoke sternly, causing me to gulp.

"Sorry dad." I sat back down.

"It's okay son, but I have a question for you."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Do you love her?"

Everything seemed to freeze.

Did I? All these feelings I'm feeling only led me to one conclusion..

"Yes. I do. I'm so deeply in love with her dad." I admitted, tears begging to escape from my eyes.

"Then show her." He said before immediately ending the call.

I placed my phone in my lap and thought for a second.

"Show her."

What did he mean?

I pondered, until I came up with an idea.

Before I knew it, I was heading upstairs and into to Tyler's room.

--------------

Scarlett's POV:

I was sitting at the foot of his bed, debating if I should go downstairs and talk to Carter. I began pacing back and forth before the door bursted open, and Carter came flying at me.

"Carter!! What–" I said before he passionately smashed his lips to mine. I couldn't resist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled me in by my waist.

He pulled away and spoke on my lips, "I love you Scarlett Aims." He said before picking me up and walking me into his room.

I looked into his eyes and I could tell he meant it.

"I love you too Carter Mahone." I smiled, before pulling him back into me.

We fell back onto the bed and started searching each other's bodies, wanting more and more of each other.