012 | KUROO TETSURŌ

one shot is titled— CHEATERSstatus: edited as of 03/29/2020part 1 of CHEATERS

one shot is titledCHEATERS
status: edited as of 03/29/2020
part 1 of CHEATERS

Love isn't eternal. Love is, quite unpredictable and unexpected.

After 7 hours of work, you finally arrive at your home. You tiredly open the door to hear your son's metal rock album upstairs but it's really unusual. Usually, his worn out vans would be placed messily in the shoe rack. You make your way to the living room, not finding his leather jacket usually draped on the couch.

You wipe the sweat on your forehead, looking at the clock. It says 8. Tetsurō always returns at home before 8. "Tetsu!" you call out, causing you to lose your balance, holding onto the counter. Sighing, you drink a glass of cold water, seeing a sticky note on the refrigerator.

DEAR MOM AND DAD,

I'll be going home late because we need to do our research for our group thesis.

Btw Mom, I love you and Dad take care of Mom okay?!

YOUR ONLY HANDSOME SON,
KAI.

You chuckle, feeling the exhaustion disappear just by seeing the letter made by your son. "Tetsurō!" you call out again, only to trip on your own feet. You sigh, ascending upstairs but your feet ached so you stop and lean against wall.

You continue to take a step into the booming hallway and as you inch forward, the sound also increases, making you cover your ears from the sound. Your fingertip barely graze the door knob when you hear a very disturbing sound.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you waited for the sound to come again. But it didn't. "It's just me," you nod to yourself before pushing the door open, the crack of the door illuminating the dark and messy room of Kai, your son. Clothes scattered around the dirty floor, his trash bin filled with crumpled paper and his laptop was on top of his unmade bed.

You walked over to your son's speaker, turning it off to hear a very disturbing and lewd noise.

"Ah! Tetsu! Harder!"

"Shut the fuck up! Someone turned off Kai's speaker."

Your eyes widens as big as an owl's eyes when you hear your husband's raspy voice. Closing your eyes, you can hear his footsteps getting closer. Slowly but surely, you open Kai's closet to hide yourself in his collections of old toys.

Tetsurō let his vision adjust to the darkness of the room as he takes large strides towards Kai's speaker and turns it on. He glances around, seeing nobody inside. So the bed-head came into a conclusion that maybe the speaker is broken.

"Tetsu!" His mistress clutches the doorframe as she whines, her hair all messed up. "You're making me wait! You promised you would only take a second!" She whines again, stomping her feet like a child.

The male chuckles, running to her, lifting her up as she squeals. "Hey!"

Tears violently fall down your cheeks as you bite on your blazer violently, the music masking their lovemaking but you can hear it clearly from the closet, their grunts and moans making you angry, and betrayed but you decide to ignore it and descended downstairs slowly.

Grabbing your bag, you leave the house to take refuge in your boss, and bestfriend's penthouse. Sending your son, Kai a text on the way

"What's wrong?" Jumin asks as he opens the door. He stares at your tear ridden face, blood shoot and swollen eyes, hair all messed up. Jumin shakes his head, opening the door enough for you to fit in.

"Come in," he invites. You bite your lower lip and wrap your arms around Jumin's waist, sobbing in his arms. Jumin is quite surprised of what you did and lost his balance, making the two of you fall.

The bodyguards hears a loud thud and immediately runs to Jumin's penthouse, slamming the door open. "Mr. Han, are you alrigh―" They stop when they see the two of you on the ground. Clearing their throats, they bow respectfully, and leave the room, closing the door for your privacy.

You continue to sob in his striped pajama shirt, with Jumin rubbing your back to comfort you. Elizabeth the third who notices your sadness, approaches you and licks your knuckles.

"Now now, (F/n)," Jumin says softly, slowly standing up. "Now could you tell me what happened?" You nuzzle your face in his chest.

"Tetsurō cheated on me."

Jumin scoffs, his knuckles turning white in anger. "This is why I do not involve myself in such relationships," he strokes your hair, all along while humming a song.

"I should file a divorce, shouldn't I?"

"If that is what you wish for, then I will support you until the end."

author's note:

requested by ; @chaosreign

well damn i watched beauty and the beast yesterday and it was so good :) i loved the soundtrack so much i cri-