"Hello." A woman with a straw hat smiled. Her accent was very thick, but I adored it. I find it amazing how we all speak different, but find a way to communicate.

I only ended up getting strawberries, grapes, bananas and blueberries. I cut them up and put it in a plastic cup with some sort of spice the woman gave me. Whatever it is, it's delicious.

Holding the fork to Alex's mouth, he took the strawberry and blueberry off of it and into his mouth. Once I tried to eat a piece of banana some of my hair from my box braids flew in my mouth. I nearly choked on it, but I didn't.. Thank God. I usually don't get braids but why not since we're on vacation? It's cute, protects my hair and I don't have to do anything to my curly mess every morning.

I'll never understand why people think natural is only for lazy people. It takes a lot of work to manage natural hair, it doesn't matter what your curl type is, natural hair is a lot to handle.

"You might wanna change clothes." Alex chuckled as our villa came into view.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I swallowed the last piece of my fruit

I furrowed my eyebrows as I swallowed the last piece of my fruit. "For why?" I looked down at my overalls and frowned. I thought I looked cute..

He looked down at me with a small grin. A grin I didn't like. He has to be up to something..

"We're going zip lining through the jungle." I squealed in excitement and held onto his arm tightly. "That's not until evening though." Out of no where Alex picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist and hold onto his shoulders tightly. "In the meantime lemme eat that pussy."

I giggled as Alex threw me on the couch and pulled my overalls off, tossing them across the room.

"You ain't wearing panties?" He chuckled as his eyes stayed glued to her. Although he asked a question, it sure enough didn't have to be one. And it wasn't meant for me to answer. I couldn't even open my mouth to respond, thank God Alex wasn't expecting me to.

A loud sigh left my lips as I looked ahead of me. We have a long way to go.. But at least the scenery is beautiful.

 But at least the scenery is beautiful