Chapter 25: Brother

Start from the beginning

"I missed you.. Yui-chi.."

"Yukito.." I mumble under my breath. I stayed at my place,it was like i froze. My eyes can't believe that im seeing him..

"Oi!! Oi!! Who the fuck are you??" Narumi asked putting me behind him.

"I'm Komori,Yukito. I'am Yui's Brother..." He said.

I don't know.. but my brain is still processing on what just happened.

"Why're you here..?"

"Aww~" He cooed dissapointly. "Aren't you happy seeing me,My Baby girl Yui-chi-imouto?" He asked me with those eyes i miss those eyes.

I grin then ran towards him to wrap him in my embrace. I miss him soooo much!!

"Hehe. Ofcourse, I missed you alot,Yuki-nii!! Wahh. I miss you soo much!! I can't believe you're here." I said hugging him tightly.

He laughs then hugs me back too. "How are you? And a while ago i found you two cleaning downstairs. What happened?" He asked as he pull out in our embrace.

I scratch my head with my fake smile. "Etto.. it was my punishment.." I said.

"Why do you have a punishment? What did you do?" Yuki-nii asked

"Well.. I got into... a... sort of... a fight.. hehehe." After what i said i fake laugh.

My brother eyes widen then shooks his head slowly. "Your bad girl mode is On.. isn't?"

"Umm.. hehe.. yeah.." As what I said he sighs he push a button then pull me out of the storage room.

The lights are on? Maybe that was the right switch.

"Start cleaning now." He said as he sat at a chair.

"Tch... " I took a mop. "Oi!! Narumi!! Get your ass here and start cleaning." I said then started mopping

"Hai." He shortly said then started taking all the paper in the floor.—

After almost 2 and a half hour. Yui and Narumi are done cleaning the 2nd floor.

"Wahhhh!!! Finally we're done!!" Yui said as she jump happily.

"Now,oppa!!!" She yelled next to his brother's ear, because he was sleeping peacefully but it was ruined when Yui violently yells in his ear that cause him to fell down to the floor. "Oww!! Hey!! Why did you just yell right in my ear??!! You annoying brat!!" Her Brother said while rubbing the part where he hurts himself when he fell.

"I'm done cleaning!!" Said by Yui.

"Ahem." Narumi fake cough.

"I mean, we're done cleaning!!" Yui said proudly.

"So? Why do you even need to shout in my ear!!" He said.

"So, tell me. Why're you here in Japan? The last time i've check is you're still in London." Yui said then crossed both her hands.

"But first. Can I talk to the Sakamaki's?" Yuki ask as he wrapped an arm around Yui's shoulders.

"Ehh? Nande? Well sure, Oppa." Yui said as all of them left the ALR.

"Well Narumi-kun, i guess we're done so bye bye see you around." Yui said as she wave goodbye to Narumi as Narumi also bid a goodbye to her and left the Komori Siblings.

"So, let's go? I bet those freaks are in the School's Garden." Yui said as she dragged Yuki.

~YUI P.O.V~
●School's Garden●