33 -Cliff

Warning mentions and actions of suicide here.

You slowly let your car come to a stop. You stepped out and walked to the edge of the cliff. Below was the ocean and its jagged rocks. You placed one foot over the edge and leaned forwards. You quickly plummeted to the bottom and rested in peace.

Barry was called down to a crime scene later that evening. He was surprised that it was at the beach. Normally they were in the city or the outskirts. He made his way to the beach and greeted Joe. "Hey Joe. What do we have here?" Barry asked Joe as the two men made their way to the corpse "Suicide I think." Barry let out puff of air. "You ok Bare? You seem a little off." Barry shook his head. "No I'm really worried about Y/N she hasn't been herself lately. She comes home late and gives me longer hugs and locks her self in the bathroom." Barry said worriedly "I'm sure she's fine. Ask her if something's wrong when she gets home." By now they had gotten to the corpse. He gasped when he saw the body. "What's wrong?" Joe asked and soon enough he found himself gasping as well. Tears welled up in Barry's eyes. "No no no!" Barry exclaimed grabbing hold of Y/N cold, lifeless hand. He knew something was wrong. Tears streamed down his face. He lost the love of his life. It was all his fault.

Um don't really know what this was. Kinda shit chapter. Writers block sucks. If you have any ideas feel free to comment down below. Cheers.