We are stay to live on Canpus NOOO

We left right after we ate breakfast they all most forgot me at the house then we got to school we dropped off Lala and Luna then we got to my school Moon Light high school ps this town's name is Moon Light cool right I like it.So yea then Me,Layla,and Jamie wheat to school I am a softmore Layla's a senior lucky and Jamie is a freshman.My teacher's name is Mis.Tessa she pushes up but she's nicer than Mr.Rider he's a pervert.Then the anonymous cam on the prisabull Mis.Palla anoised,"All students please listen we have informed your parents that y'all will be living here on campus here's the rules NO HAVING SEX WITH STUDENTS and that's it we will deliver your stuff to marrow ow and also LISTEN TO YOUR TEACHES AND IF YOU n.  YALL HAVE DETENCHON UNDERSAND naw bye."Are you serous this is a nightmare am gonna die (Mr.Rider walks in with a smile on his face)what is that Mr.Rider.Mr.Rider called out Safire,"Safire I need to speak with you it's about your luggage please come."Am like,"Ok am coming just give a second please."This is weird I wonder what happened with my luggage?Mr.Rider said,"Safire your mom said that she can't pack you luggage and also mete me in my room tonight or detention ok 👌 see yea."😰😨😫ARE YOU JOKING and I hate you mom Hugh😭.  

   See you in the next season see yea