-13-can you come back?

"Hello Lexi Dallas?" I heard as I answered the phone. "Yes" I said. "we are gonna need you to come back to the doctors office because we see a little misconception in your ultrasound and we want to make sure everything is okay with the baby" they said. "Okay I'll be right there can I be there at 1:30am?" I asked looking at the clock saying 1:00am. "Yes mrs. Dallas we will set everything up see you then bye" the girl said and I hug up. I started patting Hunter. "Hunter" I said as he slowly opened his eyes. "Is everything okay?" He asked. "We need to go to the hospital they said there was a misconception in the ultrasound and wanna make sure everything is okay." I said as he sprung up and put clothes on I did the same and then we grabbed the keys and left.

"Lexi Dallas" I said at the front counter. "Yes come on back" the lady said. "Okay" I said and went back. I laid on the bed and they set up the ultrasound. They put the screen on and I saw...wait...what! Two babies! This can't be happening. "Well Lexi you dear are having twins" the doctor said. I was in shock and so was Hunter. I started crying I can't even keep a plant alive how will I care for a child! "Would you guys like to have the pictures?" The doctor asked. "Yes please thank you"

 "Yes please thank you"

wow twins.

(They went back home and went to bed now they woke up again for the plane)

"Okay let's go" Cameron said. "Okay" I said. We left. We went thru security and everything and we were already in LA( I know I said another state but now it's la). I saw someone that looked familiar she had brown hair and it was half up half down and she was wearing a crop top skinny jeans and plain white converse.

"Lexi!" She yelled and ran to me. It was Ariel. "Ariel!" I yelled and hugged her. I told her I was pregnant but me and Hunter are keeping the twins thing a secret.

Cameron came over to me. "Hey sis, we are gonna stay with the Grayson and Ethan Dolan" he said and I nodded yes. Once we got to the twins house we l Ickes on the door. "What's up Ethan!" I said. Ethan was like my other brother. "What's up lex" he said and hugged me. "This is Hunter" I said grabbing hunters arm. "Hey" Hunter said. "Hey" Ethan said.

We go in the house and then me and Hunter get showed to our room by Grayson. "Thanks gray" I say. "Welcome" he says and walks back to the living room with everyone else. We put our stuff down and I changed since I was in gross airport clothes.

then I go downstairs

"Losers I'm going to the mall" I say and Hunter goes with me. We have a rental car and start driving to the mall (I'm gonna pretend they are both 16 and can drive now). "Hunter" I say. "Yeah babe" he says and puts his hand on my thigh and he has the other on the steering wheel. "I'm scared about the babies" I say. "me too babe me too" he says and he swerved off the road.