-12- magcon again!

"Well hello" I said and turned around.
"Hey!" She said. "Anything you wanna tell my brother or me?" I asked. "No I am actually about to go and stay with my mom and I'll be back in 3 days" she said. "What a coincidence" I said. "What?" She asked. "Well Cameron said your aborting the baby in two days." I said. "Okay so" she said and gave me a death stare.

"Well it's your life your going to have to live with the fact that you killed your very first baby by choice, but it's not my life it's yours whatever you wanna do" I said and she looked down and played with her bracelet. "Please don't abort my child" Cameron said. "God Cameron why do you have to be so god damn annoying!" She said and ran down the stairs and hit him across the face like three times.

I ran over to her. I grabbed that birch by the hair and yanked her back. "Now bitch don't mess with my brother he can't hit girls but I can!" I said and punched her and she fell to the ground and started crawling away. "Bitch" I said and walked away. "Oh and the doors that way" I said to her and pointed to the door. "Cammie bear don't let her do this" she said. "Don't cammie bear me bitch! And go ahead abort my child I wouldn't want it to have a mother like you anyways." He said. "Cameron!" She yelled. "Get out of my house." He said and she left. "Ok we need to go to the doctor" I said. "Why" Hunter asked. "Is the baby okay!?" He said/yelled. "I wanna make sure there actually is a baby!" I said and got my phone and bag. "I'll pay sis" Cameron said. "No brother I got it if I wanna show that I'm responsible I am gonna do stuff on my own for my baby" I said. "If there is a baby" Hunter said. He was right what if I'm doing all of this and there is no baby? What if it is dead?

We get to the doctors and we walk in. "Lexi Dallas" I said and I paid. "Okay here's the sign in" the girl said and handed me a clip board. I filled it out and gave it to her. I sit down and I'm called back. We all three get up. "Only two people are allowed back." The woman said. "Okay" I said. "You go it's your baby" Cameron said to Hunter. "Thanks man" Hunter said and walked back with me. "We walk into the room and I get weighed and I get my blood pressure taken and my height. "Okay just wait for dr.William. She said and I said thank you. She left the room. After about three minutes the doctor came in. "Hello Lexi I am frank William I will be helping you with your pregnancy and if there is one" he said. "Okay thank you" I said. "Okay let's get the ultrasound set up and I'll get you laid down."He said and I laid down. He put this cold gel on my stomach and he started doing the ultrasound thing and I saw a baby. "Well congratulations mr and mrs. You have a baby" he said. "Thank you." I said and I was a little relieved but still worried. We got up and I went out. "So what's the news?" Cameron asked. "well I'm for sure pregnant." I said. "I bet baby can't wait to meet uncle Cameron!" He said. And I started laughing along with Hunter.

"Well are we still doing Magcon?" I asked Cameron. "We start again in two days we are going to go to Missouri." He said. "How long will I be in Magcon?" I asked since I didn't think I could be pregnant on tour. "Well you can be on tour until you don't want to be" he said and I smiled because I wanted to stay with Hunter. "Okay" I said and we left to cams house. "Well we better pack" I said. "Yeah" he said.we drove home and started packing.

" Can we leave tomorrow instead?" I ask Cameron. "Sure sis we will stay in a hotel though and wait for the guys." He said. "I'm going to text Brando" Hunter said and took his phone out. He texted him and put his phone away. "Okay let's go load the car up and then we can go to bed." Cameron said. "Okay bub" I said and I loaded the car.

I went inside took a a shower and went to lay down with Hunter. We fell asleep.