-11-cameron

"I really don't know Hunter" I said crying. "Baby, it's fine" Hunter said and tried to hug me. I went to the bathroom. I stay in there and cry. Hunter bangs on the door. "lex babe let me in!" He yells as he bangs on the door even more. I stay in there for about 15 minutes. When I finally come out Hunter is still standing by the door.

"I'm sorry I just can't take this I'm only 15!" I said. "Babe I have the plane tickets me and you are going to go back to LA tomorrow and then we can stay there for as long as you want babe" he said and looked down. "Babe don't be sad your the best." I said and kissed him.

I called cam. "Hey bruder!" I said in a baby voice. "Hey sissy"he said in the same voice. "Guess what!" I said. "What sis?" He asked. "I'm coming to LA!" I said. "Omg sis when!?" He asked. "Tomorrow!" I said. "Can't wait to see you!" He said. "Yeah me too I have some news tho." I said. "Me too and it's really big news..." He said. Oh god I thought. "Okay see you tomorrow!" I said and he said bye.

Me and Hunter packed all day. Then we went to sleep.

(Skipping until tomorrow)
I wake up at 2:37 in the morning to make the plane. I wake up and get dressed (outfit below)

 I straightened my hair and then packed my straightener

I straightened my hair and then packed my straightener. I did my makeup and packed it too. Then we were ready. "Okay Hunter you ready?" I asked as I got out of the bathroom. "Yeah babe just waiting on you." He said. Okay let's put the stuff in momma R's car. (That's what I call christene) we put the stuff in the car and she drove us to the airport. "Be careful guys!" She said and gave us hugs then we hugged Brandon and Ashton. Then we left. We got our tickets and went thru security and went to Starbucks and we are now sitting at our gate. "Now boarding flight 33C" (making this stuff up😂) "that's us!" We say and get on the plane. I check insta and Brandon posted a pic of me and Hunter

 I check insta and Brandon posted a pic of me and Hunter

@brandonrowland- caught you two😉

I freaked out and showed Hunter. "What the actual fuck" Hunter said and I started laughing. "This is not gonna turn out good" he said and I already knew what he was talking about. "Please don't let her be pregnant!" Hunter "whispered" to god. I laughed.
"I can't wait to see cam!" I said. "Same here" Hunter said and we both kissed. I took a nap and we landed.

We got off the plane and I met up with cam. "Hey little sis!" He said. And hugged me. (Pic above)" I missed you brother!" I said. "Missed you too sissy!" He said and then he help my shoulders and looked at me in the eyes. "Okay what did you need to tell me" we said at the same time. "I'll go first" he said. "Well I kinda sorta got that one girl named Maddie pregnant." He said. "Well my news is that I might BE pregnant" I said and looked him into the eyes. His jaw dropped. "What your joking" he said with his mouth still open. "No I'm not that's one reason I came back!" I said and he just rolled his eyes. "Wonder what mom is gonna say!" He said and then Hunter came up with the bags. "Here baby" he said and handed me my bags. "Thanks" I said and kissed his cheek. Next thing I know Cameron had Hunter pushed against the wall holding him by the collar of his shirt.

"I'm gonna guess you told him" he said and looked at me. "Yeah I did and he's not taking it well" I said.  "Yeah I'm not and I dorm really like you anymore little Rowland boy so you better treat this child better than anything and you better treat my little sister even better. And you better not leave her or I swear you will be fucking dead and I will help my sister but you will never see her again!" He said and Hunter gulped. "Okay I promise" he said and Cameron let him down. "Cameron calm do-" I tried to say but he cut me off "not a word sis!" He said and put a finger to my mouth and grabbed my wrist and took me to the car. Me and Hunter say in the back.

"Okay so you two aren't sleeping together so better find sleeping arrangements." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I bet your gonna sleep with maddie or should I say baby momma" and he slapped me. "God Cameron!" I said and held my cheek. "Sis I'm so sorry!" Cameron said and Hunter was comforting me. "Don't ever do that again!" Hunter said to Cameron. I love how he stands up for me. "Sis I didn't mean to I've just been going thru some tough stuff lately. And i am not used to having you around." He said. "Wait do you abuse maddie?!" I yell. "I would never abuse anyone!" He said and raised his voice at me. "Wow Cameron! You probably do abuse maddie!" I said. "Lexi I would never besides SHES CARRYING MY BABY!" He said. "Wait. What!" I say. "You got Maddie pregnant?!" I said. "Yes lexi I did now can we not talk about it!" He said. "I hope she isn't putting it up for adoption or aborting it!" I said. "Well I didn't want her to but she is going to abort it." He said. "What!" I yell. "Lexi she's aborting the baby and she told me yesterday that she's doing it in 3 days. We have two days to stop her" he said. "Oh I'm gonna stop her!" I said.

(Maddie walked downstairs)
"Cameron can you keep it down!" She yells then sees me. "Oh hey" she says and acts like nothing is wrong damn I hate this bitch.