(3) meeting

"Are you sure you won't to do this" I ask for the millionth time. "Yes no shut up" blake hissed and I smirked. "What got your panties in a twist" I said. I could tell Blake rolled his eyes. I can't see him cause I still have the paper bag over my head. The van stops and I hear the doors open. I feel someone pick me up and stand me up. "Let's form a circle around her" Asher says and I think they do. "Awe let me get in front I'm more awesome" I hear cam whine. "Lord have mercy on me" I hear Asher mumble. Suddenly I'm being pushed forward in all directions. They suddenly stop and I bump into someone. "What do we have here, Blake and he's followers" I hear tanner say. "Look what we have here a bunch of gang wannabes" I hear blame say. "What do y'all want" I hear rayan ask irritated. "A trade we have something y'all cherish" jax said. "And what is that" I hear Nick say a little scared. "Put Zach on the phone" I hear cam say. "Why" "he'd want to hear this" is all cam says. I hear ringing and then Zach's voice. "What" he says and rayan laughs. "We're with the dumbos they say they want a trade, they have something we cherish" tanner says. "What is it" I hear Zach ask and suddenly I pulled hard and pushed down. The bags torn off my head and I look at the douche bags. They all have shocked faces. "Bree" tanner breaths out and I turn to the guys. Cam points to the right side of his head and I do the same. I feel a warm liquid and gasp that mother trucker. Suddenly Blake's tackled down and it's by Zach. There throwing punches at each other and rolling around. "Stop it" I say and get up and walk over to them. "STOP IT" I yell and they do and Blake get off Zach. "You won't hurt her" rayan says. but it sounds like he's trying to convince himself. "Oh yea you wanna bet" jax says and pulls me into a lose head lock. He pulls out a pocket knife and my eyes widened. "I'm sorry Bree" he whispers and stabs me. I let out a scream and close my eyes as tears stream down my face. "Give back out money in 4 days are else she dies" he says, and drags me back to the van. He puts me in and when everyone's in Asher closes the door. "I'm so sorry" he whispers to me and I give him a light smile. I look at the wound and see it's just a small cut. "It's fine I know you had to" I say and rip a little pice of my shirt. I wrap it around my cut and sigh. Today's been a freaking day.