Entry 2

Felicity's mind raced as her feet carried her up the stairs to a room that was now hers. She couldn't focus on anything around her. Her mind has seemingly only been able to comprehend 3 things.

She's in a castle.
She talked to a prince.
She has a secret that must stay a secret.

She nearly stumbles when she lifts her foot to go up another step only to realize there isn't one there. Her heart skips a beat and she quickly glances around to make sure no one saw what had just happen. When she deems it safe she let's out a sigh and with a shake of her head resumes her walk to her room.

A gasp leaves her lips as she walks into the room. She had only ever read of things similar to what she saw in front of her.  In the center of the room was a big chandelier whose diamonds twinkled like stars in the night sky. In the center a large bed fit for a queen is covered in a black comforter. Sunlight streams in through doors that could only lead to a balcony. The room is updated with all the modern day technology and along the wall farthest from the door books are waiting to be removed from a stunning glass case.

Felicity walks into the room and clasps onto the bed. She doesn't change clothes or get under the covers. Her head hits the soft bed and she's out like a light.

Her nap is short but helpful. She now feels that she could make it through the rest of the day without her eyes drifting closed every few seconds. She wakes to the rustling of something in her room.

Sitting up she looks around to notice while she was sleeping her room had almost completely changed. The bathroom door is open being held by a chair that held every female's bathroom needs. Her closet doors are open also as a woman stands there going through a gallery of dresses Felicity hadn't even known were there. The finale thing that changed is the stand in the corner of her room. It's completely covered in hair and makeup supplies.

The door swings open and in walks a woman in her late 30s early 40s.  Her hair is pulled back in a neat bun and her blue eyes shine with worry as they land on my open brown ones.

"I told you girls not to wake her!" She says. Her voice comes out soft with an angry undertone but even then it sounded unnatural for her to scold someone- she just seemed so nice.

The girl in the closet comes to stand on the side of my bed and another young lady appears from the bathroom.

"Sorry Mrs.Gina," they say in unison. 

"It's okay ladies," Mrs.Gina tells them with a smile, "She's up now. Isabelle take her to bathe."

Still a bit drowsy I allow the girl to pull me into the bathroom where she makes my water then leaves to allow me to bathe in private. With her gone I quickly bathe and wash my hair. Once done I step out of the tub and as if Isabelle was watching to know when I'd be finished she steps into the bathroom. I don't even have my towel fully wrapped around myself before I'm heading into the main room. 

Even with just three girls my room is in a total disarray. I stand in the center in the center of the room as the three woman race around setting things up. No one has told me what to do yet and I'm unsure of what I'm supposed to get dressed in. All of this was very unfamiliar to  me. My afternoon outfit was never this important back home in fact I didn't have enough clothes to switch two main outfits during the day. From the way they are rushing, I'm assuming they're getting me ready for an important event in the Selection and that's why everything is so chaotic.