Beginning

(I know this doesn't count anymore because it's late but I felt like you needed this to understand her character. Hopefully she doesn't get in trouble for this later on in the selection. LikeTotallyTubular )

It was a boring last day of school which lead to a boring night except for the fact that there was a party later on that evening

It was a boring last day of school which lead to a boring night except for the fact that there was a party later on that evening. They all wanted to go and by all that means the whole teenage population of the James family. You had Ryan, Shay, and Brice, who were all invited seeing as they were on the football team then you had the four girls Mya, Nya, Rain, and Felicity who weren't technically invited but because their brothers were invited they were too. 

None of them could go seeing as their mom just didn't feel right about that night, she just knew something would go wrong. The kids felt that that was a stupid reason to keep them locked in the house while their whole student body went to a party. It was rare for this to even happen in that part Yukon and the kids wanted  more than anything to go out and have some fun. So when the moon was in the center of the sky and they could hear their parents snoring in the other room they all got dressed and headed for the party. 

The music was loud and they all loved it. Felicity had never been to anything like this before. You know how in school they always tell you about the power of peer pressure and to try your best not to fall for it? Well Felicity did, she really tried her hardest but by the middle of the night she had gotten a total of two drinks in her and she was a goner. 

Her head was fuzzy but she was enjoying herself. She danced and danced and then she went away to take a break. The cool air against her brown skin woke up her senses just a bit for her to make it farther into the woods without bumping into the others but not enough to notice the boy following her. He smiled at her and waved and she waved back. He was really cute and had a dazzling smile that made her heart leap. They talked for a really long time and soon he asked her if she wanted to do something. Maybe it was the drinks or it could of been the fact that a really nice, cute boy was talking to her but even if she didn't know what he wanted to do she said yes. It wasn't until he started touching her that she realized what he wanted, then she tried to get him off, that didn't stop him. She told him no but he kept going. She wanted to scream out but the tears were keeping her scream locked down tight in her throat and no matter how many times she opened her mouth nothing came out. 

He got up as if nothing had happened and Felicity was so confused she didn't know what to do. She wanted to go home, she needed to go home. So she ran from that spot in the forest and searched until she found every single one of her siblings. She told them how she wasn't having fun anymore and they all decided to go home. No one asked her what changed her mood.

The next morning they all woke up and turned towards Felicity. 

"Hey are you alright City," Ryan had asked. 

"Yeah. The party was super fun but then I got tired," she lied.

"Well you've got to promise not to tell mom or dad that we sneaked out, okay?" This comes from Shay and she nods.

Just like the night before her plan to tell my mom and dad everything gets trapped in her throat and like her screams they never came out. 

This was going to be her secret and no one was ever going to know, not ever.