Proluge

Heyo,You can call me Star,welcome to my story,please try to be nice this is my first ever story,and I hope you like it,italics are the thoughts,enjoy!

Yuki pov

Ugh!!This is so boring,hmm,maybe I should watch Yona of the dawn,but not before I check wattpad .
I heard a knock on my door.
Come in.
A maid comes in.
What is it.
"Yuki sama,your parents said that you will be engaged to a noble and will meet them next week"
Oh,did they perhaps say anything about my birthday?
"No,they did not,I am sorry."
It's fine,you may leave now.
The maid bows and leaves the room
I guess they forgot my birthday again this year,*sigh*,they never care about me,I am just a tool for them to be rich.They even got me engaged to a stranger.I guess I will have to celebrate my birthday alone again this year,I just can't believe that they take away my freedom on my birthday,I just don't understand how you love these foolish humans,Hiryuu.
(AN For the confused readers out there,this is happening on her birthday)
I wish I was in Yona of the Dawn.
Yuki went to sleep

3rd pov

Yuki wakes up,she looks around."why does this seem familiar"she thought.
A boy walks in,"oh ,you are finally awake"said the boy.
"Uh hello,can you please tell me where we are?"asked Yuki
"We are in my house,why?"asked the boy.
"No reason.btw my name is Yuki"said Yuki as she sweat dropped
"My name is Yoon"said the boy who is now known as Yoon.
"Are we perhaps in the Kouka kingdom?"Yuki asked
"Yes"said Yoon
"Wait so I am in Yona of the dawn,looking around,I guess this is before Hak and Yona arrived,might as well stay and help out"thought Yuki
"Yoon,can I stay here with you and help you?"asked Yuki
"Umm"Yoon said. . .

Dun Dun Duuuuunnnnnn.What will Yoon say,stay tuned to find out.I know this is cheesy (well at least I think it is)but I promise I will attempt to make it better,no promises though.Have a nice day,ciao~