☁.01

"jesus, liam! quit smoking in your room!" liam's mother sighed heavily.

    "ok mom, i'm already stoned as fuck." he put away his bong and went on netflix. "language!" she screamed.

   suddenly someone came in his room. "fuck. off. mom." he says without even looking at who's in the doorway.

   "uh, liam. it's ray." ray's skirt was a little short, pastel pink color and liam loved it. "oh pull down your skirt before we do something i'd regret." he winked.

    ray sighed. "so do you want science help or-?" she sits on his bed. "nah, im ok with my c now. smoke with me?" liam asks.

   "christ no, my mom would kill me." ray took off her very white keds. "oh honey, you already smell of weed." liam shrugs. "but im not high."
"would you like to be high?"
"no, liam."
"c'mon babe-" he got interrupted. "you have a girlfriend." she purses her lips.

    "correction, that's a hoe." he smiles. "but like i was saying... almost nobody offers you weed for free."

    "no drugs for me." she lays down on her stomach to watch stranger things. her skirt rides up a bit to reveal white lace panties.

    "fuck." liam whispers.

     "hm?" ray asks. "nothing sweetie, just i see you came prepared." he smirks.

      it took her a while but she pulled down her skirt. "must you be like this?" ray rolls her eyes. "yes, so were you expecting something?" he plays with ray's hair.

    "not from you." she pauses stranger things to watch something on the tv. "then who? i could outdo him." he touches her shoulders.

     "her. and maybe you could who knows." she sits on his lap. "damn, you're a lesbian?" he asks with a pouty face. "no, im bi." she touches his hair.

      "good babygirl." he licks his lips. "but i don't want stds from you." ray smirks. "i have no stds babe." he chuckles. "i have to go home though." she touches liam's chest."

    "oh ok, bye. text me later?" liam pouts. "of course." she winked and left.
                      >>>

ooh sexual tension ;)... this isn't a very sexual book so yeah.

vote this or else :)