RAGECAKE + snake

Here you can see a picture of a Mexican black king snake that will never be finished. Ever.
Reference:

Yeah. That's me.

Okay. So I've spent my day totally wrong and browsed the Internet instead of studying for my german test tomorrow which I'll fail at. Sorry, debate-group. I hope I won't be P1. I don't wanna fuck this up TOO badly, y'know?

Anyways, as I said, I spent my day on the Internet. And I found A LOT OF CRINGE WORTHY OCS. Like woah. That's a lot.

And I've come up with some stuff that could help people with developing a character.

1. Make them have a reasonable past. Like, if they're a happy-go-lucky person, don't say her parents abused them. People that suffered abuse (especially at a young age) have some serious mental issues, are often unsure and not talkative. They aren't open and happy.
2. Don't come with the insanity bullshit. No one likes it. It's too often used. Also, you can't just say "something happened and they went insane from that". You gotta define "insane". Also, ya know this whole "kill them" stuff from jeff the killier? Yeah, don't do that either. Not every single creepypasta should be a schizophrenic psychopath. That's something so unusual that it's unbelievable if everyone that has this combo becomes a killer. That's not how things work. Thrre are so many other mental issues! I for example would make a sociapath if I were to create another cp oc. (that character couldn't have any ships though...)
3. Don't make them a too special snowflake. Sure, some individuality is cool but too much is too much.
4. Use an appropriate colour palette. Pink and green don't match goddamn it! Use subtle colours that don't cause eye cancer at first sight. Neon colours are too much. Make sure the colours match.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO BI-COLOURED EYES. I mean, one can be a bit more green and the other a bit more blue, but don't make one pink and the other blue. Just don't.
6. Don't overpower them. Immortality is always bad. And only flaws in personality isn't enough. Give them a physical and/or mental weakness as well, and if it's just a bad memory and clumsiness.
7. Don't put too much info. Like, make 5 infos about their past and work those out and don't say "and they did this and owned that and saved someone and are half-(insert something here)", that's too much. Make it plausible.
8. There are only two halves of a whole!! You can't make a character half-angel, half-demon AND half- unicorn or some shit! Just no!
9. For fandoms: don't make a recolour or reuse the personality/backstory of a character in that fandom. Also, don't do the "long lost relative"-crap. It doesn't work that way.
10. For fandoms: If you're going to pair your character with a character from the fandom, make sure it makes sense. For example jeff the killer pairings (cuz I see those too often and I mskes my eyes bleed): jeff is a fucking ruthless KILLER! HE KILLED THE BROTHER HE CARED SO MUCH FOR! DON'T YOU THINK THAT LOVE AIN'T SOMETHING HE FEELS?? Just... have people that make creepypasta pairings ever considered that these guys are all psychopaths. For better understanding: psychopaths are people that have trouble feeling emotions as well as recognising them (childhood abuse can be a trigger for psychopathy, btw). They also don't see a meaning in the word love and apparently can't love. They want to be dominant. Very dominant. Most psychopaths have really good leading abilities. See? No freaking love!!! All they'd ever want is sex. Sex in which they're the dominant one. Which is why two psychopaths wouldn't even have sex with each other so screw creepypasta pairings!!

Okay. I think I calmed down. Sorta.

Also, I'm panicking rn. Trying to memorise my crap for tomorrow. Please send help. Or a sickness that makes me look sick af and lasts a day. That'd be cool.