Guysssss, it's back!!! x3

Now, you might be wondering "What's back?"... no? Okay...

I'll tell you anyways! :P

So, some of you might know that I have quite boyish looks, anatomy wise. I got large hands and feet as well as kinda broad shoulders (which is a pain in the ass, btw. And one of the reasons I mostly wear guy-shirts. Good for le shoulders) and also long arms. I had kinda short hair, too once upon a time but it's grown to shoulder length by now (I almost never cut my hair but seriously, it doesn't grow one bit...).

So it's a bit weird. I mean, from the neck down, I could totally be accepted as boy. Yeah...

Anyways, the thing is, me being forever alone in elementary school, kids around me always mocked me for my looks. That I look like a boy, which I honestly didn't even mind. But, there's this one question everyone would ask me, if they knew me or not.

"Are you a boy or a girl?"

I ignored it most of the time or sometimes spat back stuff like:
"I should be the one asking you that"
"Oh wow, this never gets old, does it?"
"You're the living prove that humans can indeed live without a brain"
Or other stuff. I didn't pay them much heed cause I knew that'd only make it worse.

Ah, I'm drifting away from the original theme!
So, today, that question come back. I was walking next to someone I could accept as friend -let's call them A- when two 6th graders came up and asked the question. And me being me started snickering, ignored the two, turned to A and said: "Ah, elementary school memories. I missed this question. Thought it had died. Last time I heard it was two years ago" (in other words in 6th grade)

Eh.. sorry for wasting your time. I just thought telling that story would distract you a bit from this awkward request I have...
Could each of you guys jyst send me a random pm. It doesn't matter what you write; one letter would be enough.
I'll explain myself:
Remember that person who left me? Yeah, I mostly got over her and realised she's gone now. But since we talked through pm often and I don't pm with many people, she's still the fourth in my inbox. I can't stand seeing that account name every time I chrck on my inbox. I don't want to be reminded of her. So I want to get her as far back as possible. But I don't just wanna write random people cuz then id have to explain why I texted them and... ya know what I mean?
So... If you feel like it and got a little bit of time.... you know...

Ah, right, random art tgat has nothing to do with this chapter and only is here so I don't feel like not having post art.

Okay. Bye...