Chapter 3

Your P.O.V

I woke up feeling good with myself. The date with Holly was great and she was now probably putty in my hands, considering the way she was blushing. 'Ah _____, you've done it again!'

Downstairs, I joined Camila and mom to breakfast (not noticing the dirty looks thrown at you by Camila) and went on with a smile on my face. I grabbed some cereal and ate while I hummed and had a big smile on my face.

"Well, you're awfully happy today." Camila says

"Mhmm." I hum.

"Did anything happen?" She asked.

"He went on a date last night, remember?" Mom said.

"Oh yeah, that's right."

"How'd that go, sweetie?" Mom asked.

"Great. It was perfect. Don't worry I was a total gentleman and paid for everything." I say with a content look on my face.

"That's great, I'm glad." Mom cooed

"Awesome." Camila responded curtly.

"Mom, I'm gonna hang with the girls today." She continued.

"Ok, but don't take too long because we got to go shopping today and can't go another time." Mom said to Camila.

"Fine," Camila grumbled to herself and got up. After breakfast I went back into my room to tell Tyler about the date.

"Hey man, so the date went good last night." I say.

"Yay! I'm glad. But I now I feel lonely, boo-hoo." He fake sniffled

"It's ok, I'm sure that Jenna chick is available, I could give you her number." I chuckle.

"REALLY?! Thanks man, you're the best!" He practically shouts at me. I laugh at his crazy antics.

"No problem, glad I could be of service."

"I'm coming over!" He blurts

"Wha-now?"

"Totally, I am NOT missing the opportunity of meeting me potential dream girl." He sasses.

"Okay man, see ya in a bit." I say whilst chuckling.

Camila's P.O.V

"WHAT!" All the girls look at me, mouth agape.

"Yeah, he went on a date." I say.

"Lucky bitch..." I hear Ally say to herself.

"You jelly, Camz?" I hear Lauren tease.

"Ew, Lo, gross. He's just my step brother, nothing more. Now let's drop this." I say frustrated, pinching the bridge of my nose. They did eventually drop it after a few whispers.

"Hey guys, "A new voice spoke up. Soft spoken. We all looked up to find Ashley waving shyly and a small smile on her face. Ashley was a nice girl, reserved though. Hardly talks but we try to help her socially. She does however have this thing for a guy named Jesse as he does for her, he spends his time alone drawing and sketching things. (I'm sure you all may know this but if you don't, Gerard is not only an artist by singing, he is artistic like drawing and all that stuff. He went to art school. He even made a cover for one of the bands album. Just thought you should know and kind of having some traits in there too I guess.) But they are rather shy and this jerkwad Gabe keeps messing with that like touching her and chatting her up and stuff. We all know it so we might help her with that.

"Hi Ashley." We chorus.

"What's up?" She asks, playing with her hands.

"Um, just chatting. Want to join us?" I ask.

"Oh no, I can't, I have to pick up something for my dog, I better go. Bye." She waves once more and darts out.

"Poor girl." I hear Normani say. We all nod.

"We should set them up. But that jerk, Gabe, is always in the way." Ally sighs in anger.

"I know, he's a total ass." Lauren adds.

"We got to think of something. Ladies, let's play match maker!" I yelp with excitement. I hear my phone buzz and knew it was my mom.

"But next time, I gotta go with my mom to shop for dresses, ugh. See ya." I groan.

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait school is a pain but I'll try and get more updates in. I hope you like where this is going so far, sorry it's a little short but I don't want to spoil so much but we got introduced to Ashley so that's good. If you like the idea of the sub plot with the new characters, let me know and I'll keep them. Any suggestions I'll take it :). Thanks for reading and I'll see you next update. Bye.