The Main City

It's been 12 years and Robin and I already lived in The main city, it is the most beautiful place in The City of Cyclones despite of Typoons. People are actually used to Typoons.

We live in a beautiful apartment with a fancy cafe together it was mostly like Paris. On the top view you will not see the Eiffel Tower but the most beautiful church that has a lot of lights on it.

Oh! And did I mention? Robin is my future husband or maybe just my boyfriend.

As I try to open my eyes since it's another beautiful day, I can say that sleeping is way more better. I had to get back and go to work for Robin and I. Robin is probably already at work, he leaves 8:00am in the morning and I leave at 1:00pm because my body cannot contain waking up early.

I slowly got up and check the time it was already 12:00pm, nothing was new. I went to the bathroom had my toothbrush, change my clothes and then leave.

I worked at a small farm owned by an old friend which Mr and Mrs Hadkinson. They were the nicest people, they knew I don't have much potential on anything so they just let me take care and watch over their farm.

I went home very tired after watering their plants and Robin was already their giving me a soft comforting hug.

"How tired are you?" He asks me.
"Very..." I sigh.

He pulled out a ice cream from his bag and then gave it to me.

"Cookies and cream!!" once again my day was better because of him. He made me happy again.

"I'll be very tired for the rest of my life without you." I point out and then he smiled at me sweetly.

At the evening while having a dinner.. He begun asking questions.

"Dress or gown?"
"Gown?"
"Rose or rose?"
"Rose.."
"Yeah. I like rose too."
"I know. You barely gave me choices. Why do you ask these questions Robin?"
"If we get married."

I went red and then was paralayzed for a minute but then I realized there was a word IF.

"What do you mean if? You don't wanna marry me?"

"I do. But I don't have a ring yet."

"O-oh.." I said in frustration. He looked at me and grabbed my hands,

"I'll buy you a ring soon. Okay?"
Once again, my heart was happy and then I gave him a tight hug.

"I want us to get married there.." pointing out at the window, the city church.

He read my mind.

Female Soldierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें