chapter2

I was on the bus on my way to pick up my baby summer after a long day of work i was absolutley nackered, it only took me 20 minuets to get there so it was alright. i rang the bell of my aunty's houseand waited in the cold freezing to death. damn i hated english weather. After a good 5minuets she opened thi door with summer ready to go, her puffy jacket all zipped up, her hightops on, glovels and hat on and her sponge bob bag on her back(she loved sponge bob).

"mummy!" summer screamed as soon a she spotted me

"hello baby, come her!" i was so happy to see her, she ran to me as i kneeled down and hugged her, planting a big sloppy kiss on her forehead and picking her up.whilst putting her in her buggy as she was bound to sleep any minuet.

"thank you so much aunty, i swear i will pay you once i get paid its just i dont have the money yet, but i promisie i wi-"

she cut me of "dont be silly, your family, its my job to look out for you as that worthless piece of crap aint doing it, i see you as my daughter, theres no need to pay me and if you ever, ever need money you tell me okay?" i smilled and kissed her on her cheek"thank you so much, i really do love you, im so gratefull"

"its nothing, darlin, i love you to dont you forget that, i fed her and changed her nappy so dont you worry and here" she gave me 10 and i thanked her again and said my goodbyes and left and i was past tired now.

i walked whilst pushing the buggy towards the busstop feeling to faint.

"summer do you want some sweets?"

"yes pweese"

"there you pumkin" i handed her a lolly pop , she layed there enjoying her treat.

our bus finally came and it took 25 minuets to get home. as i opened my door letters were all over the floor, i looked down and all i could see were BILLS,BILLS,BILLS. arrghh!! Summer was now fast asleep so i closed my front door, and took her out of her buggy whilst taking of her clothes and putting on her PJS trying despretly not to wake her and putting her in her cot whilst sucking her dummy. i genetly shut her door and went to my room, took of my stuff and was now left in my knikers and top. I was just about to lay down and sleep, but my phone rudley interupted me! who was it and this time of th f***** night arghhh! there was a number i didnt reconigse

"erm hello"

"Winter" i froze. this was not happening, no way, no way, no way, it cant be him, its been a year..........

"Winter,hello are you there" a tear ran down my cheek it couldnt be him after all this time and he decides to call me. NOW!!! my heart was rapidly speeding. it was him.

who is it? ,vote,comment do your thang!