Dory day!

*Demi's POV*

"Wake up baby girl, it's Dory day today" I whispered to a sleepy Georgia; who was holding her Dory close.

She slowly sat up, not loosening her grip on Dory.

"Morning" I smiled as she let her eyes adjust.

"Hi Dem Dems, it's Dory day today!" She squealed.

"It's chilly outside now baby, so I have a cute warm outfit for you to wear!" I smiled, walking to the small couch in her room and picking up her outfit.

"Can I bring Dory?" She asked from the other side of the room, holding her Dory out.

"Sure. Now lets get you dressed" I instructed, not wanting to be late to suck a big opportunity.

I undressed her from her pyjamas and pull-up, throwing the pull-up in the trash. I pulled the clean pull-up over her bum and hips while she held onto my shoulders for balance. I'd rather her have a pull-up on than her have an accident in front of all those people.
I put her in some dark blue jeggings along with a dark blue knitted sweater. On her feet she wore Timberlands. I then slipped a kitty ear hat on her head.

*Georgia's POV*

"We're leaving in ten minutes so hurry!" Demi rushed around, throwing things into a bag.

I wanted to be just like Demi, so I went into my closet and pulled out my grey back pack and pushed my Nemo, Perl and Squirt teddies in. I grabbed Dory from my bed then ran back down stairs.

"I'm ready" I sang.

"Okay, lets get going" She smiled, taking my hand in hers.

She put me in my seat and drove down the road. Excitement filled my body as I got all my teddies out of my bag.

++

"We're here!" Demi exclaimed.

I squealed. I didn't even have words.
We walked into the studio to be greeted by the man who made Nemo.
I hugged my teddies with excitement, looking around.

"Hello, you mush be Georgia's" A man said to me.

I nodded, staying close to Demi.

"If you'd like to come to the recording room" The man said, leading us to a room with microphones, scripts and... ELLEN!

"ELLEN!" I squealed.

She ran up to me and gave me a tight hug.

"So, Ellen was actually the one who suggested to us about you playing baby Dory... Also we watched you on Ellen, and agreed that you were perfect" He smiled.
"Can she read?" He added.

"Thank you so much and a little, she may need help with some words" Demi smiled, taking my teddies (apart from Dory) from me.

"I can read!" I giggled.

"Okay, these are your lines, well some of them, if you could just read them out" The man said, handing me some papers.

I looked down at them and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Dory... I suffer from short term remembery loss" I spoke, trying to be baby Dory.

"I love it!" The man spoke.

I smiled as I held onto my Dory tightly.

"Can we try your emotions now?" He asked.

I nodded my head vigorously as I looked over at Demi, who was smiling like an idiot.

"Lines 7 and 8 please" He smiled.

"Hello? Hello? Hi, I'm Dory. Can you please help me? I did? I'm sorry, I suffer from short term memory loss"
I spoke as Dory.

"Amazing, you really are!" The man -whos name tag read Andrew- spoke.

++

"Thank you both. I think we have enough, but if we need you again we'll call, but I think that's all" Andrew smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled as me and Demi exited the studio.

With each step I took back to the car, my legs hurt more.

"Demi, up please!" I called as my legs fell beneath me.

Demi picked me up from the ground and held her close to her. My head rested on her shoulder and my eyes because really heavy.

"Demi, I'm so tired, and I have to go pee" I said with my eyes closed.

"It's okay baby, go to sleep, it's late. You're wearing a pull-up remember" she rubbed my back as we approached the car.

"Go to sleep" she whispered as my eyes closed.