I checked myself in the mirror.

This dress is super short. There had better be no wind or I might look like Marilyn Monroe...

I reached for the doorknob and slowly turned it.

Talon's POV:

I watched her as she stepped out in her costume.

My jaw dropped.

She looked beautiful!

But it was missing one thing.

I went back into the bathroom and grabbed the gold arm cuffs. "You have to wear these. It will administer poison if you are more than 100 meters from me. Sorry, just a precaution." I slipped them on her arms.

Next, I reached over her shoulders. As gently as I could I pulled out her pigtails.

"There, much better." I said and her cheeks turned bright red.

"What am I wearing, Talon?" She asks, her arms trying to cover her revealing costume.

"It's a Goddess costume, more specifically Aphrodite."

"Oh.. really Talon? The Goddess of Love?"

"What?" I said with my arms raised for emphasis, knowing full well what costume I had bought.

"Let's just get this night over with, Mister Devil." She rolled her eyes.

"Mr. Devil?"

"Your costume, dummy."

"Oh.. that." I look down and see my wings, cape, and tail.

I turned to the door with my pitchfork and treat bag. "You coming?"

"Yah..." She said and turned towards the door.

I checked down both sides of the hallway to make sure my uncle wasn't here.

Maybe he didn't order me to kidnap Penny for ransom or anything, maybe I just wanted to hang out with her, but she didn't have to know that.

"Okay, it's safe."

She gave me a confused look.

"Well you don't want my uncle to see you, do you?"

I smashed a fist into my open hand for effect.

"Oh..." Her baby blue eyes widened and I smiled.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the door.

I looked back to her blushing a lot.

"You better get used to me touching you."

"Uhhh why?"

"Because of this!" I grabbed her waist and activated my rocket boots.

We soared up high into the air.

Penny's POV:

I realized I was screaming like a little girl and shut my mouth. I couldn't help it if I was scared but I couldn't let my enemy see that I was. Because as soon as he looked back and saw me screaming he started to do loopty-loops and barrel rolls.

I buried my face into his chest and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Awww.." I heard, "Is my little Goddess scared?" He fixed my windblown hair and I blushed.

"We're here!" I announce.

"Finally, I was getting tired of your flirting."

"Aww, that was just the beginning." He smirked and I rolled my eyes again.