TRICK or Treat

"C'mon Talon, I have been waiting for three hours already! Let's go before the houses run out of candy!"

     I glanced in the mirror quickly while re-adjusting my collar of my shirt. I ran my hand through my hair and tried to make it look messy and stepped out of the bathroom.
  "Finally!" Penny grumbled.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"You look amazing."She said without any feeling.

I know she's pissed off at me, but she could at least give me some actual feedback, geez.

"Aw c'mon Pen, what's wrong?" I ask, gazing at my prize contently.

"Uhhh.. maybe it's the fact that you kidnapped me and brought me to your uncle's lair.... and now you want to go trick or treating with me?" She answered and crossed my arms in anger.

"Oh, that part. And I hope you know I do feel bad for knocking you out but I get lonely trick or treating by myself."

"Seriously? You get lonely? And you have feelings?" She remarked.

"Just for you..." I said it barely above a whisper so she wouldn't hear and smirked.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Now are you ready to put on your costume?" I remembered what her costume was and grinned.

"Why do I have to put on a costume?"

"Duh, cuz we're going trick or treating. You have to stay overnight until we get our ransom money anyway so I guess if you would like you could just stay here with my uncle. Tonight he is planning to experiment with his death ray." I played with my perfect hair and smirked, knowing full well how mad she is going to be tonight if she stays here.

After a delayed silence she answered, much to my surprise. "....fine... I'll go out with you."

"WHAT?"

"What?" She asked, genuinely confused.

I rolled on the floor laughing. "You... you just ... you just said you'll go out with me!"

Her face turned bright red and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Uhh... I meant I will go outside, to trick or treat, with you.... oh SHUT UP!" She playfully punched my shoulder and I knew I had won.

I got up and punched her back, lightly. "Now it's your turn to get dressed! Go! Shoo!" I said playfully, ushering her into my bathroom.

I closed the door behind her and waited.

God, I am getting cocky...

Penny's POV:

I slip on a white dress with gold outlining. I left the arm cuffs sitting on the counter and squeezed into the boots.

How did he know my size?