chapter 23

Hyemi Pov

Yoongi came to the office faster than expected and gladly drove me home. "Why didn't you tell me you weren't ok?" He asked pulling out of the school parking lot. Cause you didn't pay attention to me I enter to say, of course I didn't say it. I shrugged my shoulders loosely and stared out the window.

I really wanted to go home and just crash on my bed and sleep for all eternity. Soon the car came into an abrupt stop. I looked out the window. Nobody was home, I'm alone. My body was tired, I am afraid I won't get up. I would call Bin but he's not here.

"Yoongi, could you help me get in the house?" I asked. My body suddenly felt hot lik I was about to pass out. I have no idea where this has came from, but I'm so tired. My body is numb and I can hardly feel anything but Yoongi's arms carrying me. 

"Am I heavy?" I Julie as he smiled. "Yeah, like a baby elephant." He said as I hit his arm. Surprisingly the door was unlocked, someone would've broke in. He carried me upstairs and stopped at the top. 

"Which door?" He asked. "Second door on the right." I said as he kicked the door open and lay me down. I snuggled into the sheets feeling cold. I heard movement no shut my eyes. I heard shuffling, I felt the be sink and my covers being picked up.

"YOONGI!" I shouted at him. "Chill out babe, you act like this was the first time we ever slept with each other." He said pulling the blanket over himself. " I know that you dumb butt, what if you get sick too!" I ask as he chuckles.

"Then we'll be sick together."

----------------------------

Short but sweet❤️ bRUH BTS IS FUCKING LIT. CYPHER 4 IS FUCKING LIT. I JUSTsgsdhkdfhldfldl

I'm also deciding to make a sequel for this soon, and this also reached 2.3k!!!! Thank you so much💓💓

Let's get this to 100. Votes alright?? See you next Tuesday ❤️