Chapter 1

Park Hyemi Pov

"HYEMI!" I heard a voice yell. Good god well if it's just the one and only Min Yoongi. I've always hated him ever since my sophomore year,he always bullied and hurt me in ways that indescribable. I still have that scar he gave me.

"Look at me." He says. I ignore because what's the point? "I said look at me!" He booms. He turns me around and slams me against a locker. Ouch.

"What the hell do you want?" I spat. "The math assignment?" He says throwing the papers at me. D+ was plastered on it with red marker.

I laugh to myself. "OK,and?" I say still staring at the papers. "Those weren't the right ones." He snarled.

"You shouldn't have picked up the wrong ones." I say scoffing at his remark. I feel a tight slap on my cheek. "You lil bitch." He says leaving me there.

I was on the brick of tears. "I hate you Min YoonGi." I say to myself.

Whilst gathering myself up a boy taps my shoulder. "Ne?" I ask turning around. A boy stands there, I've never seen him before. He's probably new.

"Annyeong, I just needed some help showing around. You see I'm new here I don't really know here." He says awkwardly scratching his neck.

"Yeah, sure.May I get your name?" I ask. "Oh yeah, Hanbin iminda." He says bowing. "Park Hyemi." I say bowing.

"Ok, I'm lemme start." I say. I showed him around the whole school. From the out to the in. I showed him the rooms and such.

Whilst running around the bell rang. "Erm, what's your first period?" I ask. "English." He replies. "OK, that's great I have the same class C'mon let's go." I say pulling him along with me.

I've arrived in class to be seated in my same place. Hanbin sat right next to me. I saw Yoongi and the rest of BTS follow behind him.

I looked at me plainly. I saw him draw his eyes to the seat beside me. His face turns sour.

That's where he usually sits, to tease me and abuse me. He walks towards to Hanbin. He slams his fist on the desk startling him.

"Yah! What do you want?!" Hanbin says. "That's my seat.And if it's a problem I'll smash your head in." Yoongi threatens.

"Oh really I didn't know you had all that in you Min YoonGi." Hanbin says. His hostility towards Yoongi is scaring me.

"I suggest you move." Yoongi says. Hanbin moves to the back of the classroom."Thanks alot." I say Rolling my eyes.

"You should stay away from him." He says. "Why unlike you would change anything for me, and the fact you hurt me everyday." I say.

"I'm just suggesting. You can die and I'll be alive to laugh at your dead body." He says his eyes laughing at me.

"Really, you know thanks alot." I say as the tears threaten to fall."Are you gonna cry?" He whispers.

I didn't answer. I did not want to answer.

I got on with my other classes and so on and so on. I just really needed to get home.
-
-
-
-

Hi thanks for reading! I know this sucks but I'll try to improve

~ -babycak