Chapter 8

Warning: I stayed up until 4 am, and the internet broke so i have to go to the nearest Internet Cafe. And this has not been editted, so you have been warn, hope you love it.

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 8:

I was standing on a beach, it was beautiful beach. The sun was setting, the sand was white, the palm trees were so tall and there was a couple standing in front of me. They looked Japanese and they looked like they were in their early 30s, smiling, laughing as though nothing could go wrong. The woman had long black hair that touches her back, high cheek-bones and she had this warm feeling all around her. The man looked fit he had a buzz chair cut and wore glasses. I couldn’t help but smile, as I watch them walking along the beach. Suddenly they turned around and looked at my direction

“Come on, Takeshi.” Said the woman with a smile. Then I realised, Takeshi! I looked around and there a boy, running toward the couple. He looked like he was 11 or 12 and he looked so much like his father.  “Lets go, you wouldn’t want to miss dinner would you?”

“Coming okaasan” he shouted running right through me as though I wasn’t even here. ‘I am inside Takeshi’s memories….’ I said to myself. “What are we having?” young Takeshi continued holding both of his parents hand standing between them.

“Well as our last night of our vacation,” said his dad (I presumed he is his father and the woman is his mom) “We would go to this restaurant not far from here. Come on then.” They all laugh and started walking towards town.

Then suddenly the scene changed, I was at this living room, it was fully furnish and felt quiet cosy.  Right next to it was the kitchen Takeshi’s mom (the woman from earlier on) making something. And there was a little girl playing on the floor in front of the TV.

“Tadaima!” shouted a boy-ish voice from behind me. I turned around and saw little Takeshi, now he looked at least my age.

“Onii-chan, onii-chan!!” shouted the little girl running toward him. “Look what I dwaw today.” She showed him her drawing, “it’s our family.”

“Oh that’s great, Aiko.” Said Takeshi as he carried his little sister to the kitchen, “How was you day, Okaa-san?”

“Good, how was yours?” she asked smiling and handing them the plates of rolled rice with seaweed around it.

“Yay, onigiri!!” shouted Aiko, as she ate one off the plate. Takeshi smiled and started to eat some as well.

“Great. School have been great,” he said as he ate another…onigiri, I think that’s what they’re called.

“That’s good,” said his mom, “finish the onigiri first, then Takeshi you go clean up and start on your home works ok?”

“But Okaa-san, Onii-chan was going to play with me” said Aiko hugging Takeshi’s arm.

“Tadaima, anyone home?” asked a manly voice from the door. Then Takeshi’s dad came walking in.

“Otou-san!” shout Aiko, as she ran to him and gave him a big hug. Then he picked her up and carried her to the kitchen counter. “Otuo-san, can Onii-chan play with me, please!!!”

“I don’t know what did Okaa-san said?” he asked as he brought her to her mother.

“I said Takeshi need to do his home works” said Takeshi’s mom

“Then you can’t…how about you play with me?” his dad asked.

“Excuse me, I’ll be going to my room now” said Takeshi as he walked to a door. And I followed. He’s room was as big but it was cosy, rectangular and blue. With a single bed on the opposite corner of the door. He let himself collapsed on his bed and closed his eyes. Suddenly there was a voice, it sounded like Takeshi’s mom.

“Are you going to tell him?”  it said, Takeshi quickly sat up and looked around, but there was no one there, then the voice came again. But this time it was his father’s voice.

“No, he doesn’t need to know. I’m still hoping.” His dad’s voice said.

“ Are you still hoping that he isn’t a mutant?” his mom ‘mutant?’ I can hear Takeshi’s voice now but his lips weren’t moving. I guess it’s his mind.

“Of course I’m still hoping.” His father said, “I don’t want my son and daughter to live their live with everybody thinking they are freaks.”

“But what if is a mutant,” his mom said, “what if he is listening to this conversation right now?”

“Don’t worry, before we move here, I make sure the rooms are sound prove, not just for these reasons but for others as well.” He said sound a little more amused

“Oh Hiroshi stop.”  She giggled, Then Takeshi quickly got up and opened the door. He saw his parents hugging each other almost kissing.

“What do you mean by mutant?” Takeshi asked his parents ignoring what they were doing. “What do you mean by living our lives with everybody thinking we are freaks?”

“Takeshi, how…what are you talking about?” his mom asked him trying to hide her conversation.

“Okaa-san I heard everything” he explained, “…and I don’t think the wall is sound proof. I could hear you guys loud an clear.”

“But that’s impossible…” said Hiroshi (his dad) in shocked, “ I test them myself only people…” then his eyes got even wider, “Oh no…you’re a mutant…” he slump on the couch and put his head on his hand. His mom put her hand on his shoulders.

“Hiroshi, we knew this day will come.” She said calmly, with worry on her eyes.

“What are you guys talking about?” Asked Takeshi, “what are mutant?” Hiroshi looked up to his son and sighed.

“Mutants…” he began, “are people who…let’s just say, who were born with abilities. Abilities that ordinary people couldn’t do, like for instance I’m a mutant and my one of my abilities is I can project fire.” Takeshi started laughing.

“You’re kidding right?” he chuckled, then looked at his parents, and they were dead serious. “Oh come on, that can’t be true.”

“But it is.” Hiroshi replied. Then he extended his hand, and a ball of fire appeared on to of his hand. Takeshi stood there in shocked not knowing what to do or what to say. Then Hiroshi’s fire went out and he continued talking. “Takeshi I know this is a lot to take in, but try to under stand that now that you know you are a mutant. This mean we have to move school.” Takeshi quickly shook his head.

“Move school??? But where would I go? Does that mean we have to move?” Takeshi asked

“NO, just you. This way you are save, from the public.” Explained Hiroshi, “You’ll come and visit of course and we’ll visit you.”

“But where is this school?” Takeshi asked getting more curious.

“New York.”

“What? that far away?” Takeshi exclaimed, “What if I need my family?”

“Don’t worry your grandfather will be there. He live at the school.” Explained Hiroshi, but Takeshi just give him the same shocked same face.

“What is his name?” he asked, more curious.

“His name is James Howlett…”

I am sorry if there was any mistake. again i have not edit this. so my apoligise....Please forgive me!!!!!!

Love  Shelock0