Chapter 4

Ken's P.O.V

We walk in silence back to my house. Ravi's lip is bleeding. I feel so guilty. Goodness, my abdomen aches so much. His knuckles are also bleeding. Why did he do that for me? He's not my friend, he's not my brother, he's not my anything. Then why? 'Wonshik....' He stares at me. His eyes are so ravishing. Everything about him is. He is so beautiful. He whispers in his beautifully deep and chocolaty voice, 'I did what I had to do, Jaehwan. I would prefer if you didn't talk about it.' We reach my house in five minutes, and I call him in. My parents are out now. I take two ice packs and hand one to him. He places it on his lip and hisses. I place the pack inside my shirt. When I lift up my shirt in front of this God of a boy, I feel so shy. But he gently looks away. Wow. What a gentleman.

But I can still hear the sentence he said to Kai. Stay away from my Ken, you bloody bastard. My Ken? How am I his? He hardly knows me. Does he like me? I steer clear of my irrational thoughts and offer him some ramen. We eat in that taunting silence. 'Can you excuse me, Wonshik? I need to shower.' His eyes are holding a playful look. 'Sure.' I get in the shower and feel the cool water hit my skin. 'Jaehwan...' It's that amazingly deep voice again. 'Jaewhan, my Jaehwan....' Stop it. He won't look at me like that. Now, his eyes are burning into me. 'Jaehwan, come to me...' I try to ignore his beauty, but God, do I like him? 'Jaehwan, please...' I get out of the shower and dress up. When I go down to the living room, Ravi is still seated in his blue and white uniform. 'Um, Ravi, do you wanna shower?' He smiles. 'How can I...'

'You can wear my clothes. They'll fit you.' What am I doing? He gets up from his seat. 'Sure.' I stare at his red lip and slowly touch it with my thumb. 'Thank you, Wonshik.' A smile touches his chiseled lips. 'It's okay, Ken.' I'm blushing. I wait as Ravi showers, flipping through the channels. When he comes out, he's just wearing my blue jeans. I glance at his body for a second and turn away. I get goose bumps as I take a mental picture of his abs. Whoa my God. Why....why is he so hot? 'Jaehwan....' Damn it, his damn voice again. '....what you watching?' He sits next to me, totally shirtless, and I whisper back like I just saw my bias shirtless or something, 'Just....um, nothing.' He laughs softly (FYI, I've never heard a laugh more beautiful than Damn Ravi's) and says, 'Oh, wow. You are so adorable, you know that?' Someone, just...kill me.

Okay, according to all of my symptoms, i.e. my blushing, my nervousness, my increased blood pressure, and well, hardness, I would say I have a crush.

On a boy?

My parents are gonna disown me.