9

About a month passed without my hearing anything about Stiles. It was mainly because after I ran into Stiles, I was at work everyday. I would work a double shift and I would finish the sick people's work.

So, one day I came home at around 6 and I see Jackson sitting on my couch. I don't know how he got in or why he's here but it scared me a little bit. But I pretended like it didn't.

"Hey,Jackson. What's up?" I say shutting my door. He stands up releasing an angry breath. "How was work yesterday?" he asks. I don't know why he's angry about that. "Fine. Why?"I ask. "What did you do?"he asks.

"I worked on reports I had to turn in." I say. "Jackson, are you okay?" I ask him. He angrily pulls his phone out and searches something up online.
"If you were at work yesterday then what the hell is this?"he asks yelling a little bit. He shows me the phone and there's a picture of a girl who looks exactly like me.

 He shows me the phone and there's a picture of a girl who looks exactly like me

I didn't know whether I should be sad or happy. I was sad that he wasn't still thinking of me all the time. But I was glad cuz it's not like he really moved on. He was basically dated my identical twin.

"That's not me." I say. He scoffs. "That is you! You have that purse and those shoes!" he says. It was true. I didn't even look at that. Oh my god this girl was trying to be me.

"Well, that's true. But that's not me. It's 100% not me." I say. He turns his phone off and puts it in his back pocket. He looks down and sighs.

"I'm sorry,babe.I guess I just get a little bit jealous.I mean your ex is a movie start so I guess...I'm intimidated." he says. I smile.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"I ask. "I have to go back to work tomorrow, so we could just hang out now. What do you think?"I say. He bites his lip and smirks. He nods and we sit down and watch Police Acadamy. It was fine but he fell asleep about 30 minutes into the movie.

I got a text from Allison.

Who the fuck is this little hoe??

Is this you? Goddam if this is you you better explain your stupid little ass right now! Allison wouldn't stop texting me the same thing after that

Is this you,bitch? or BITCH IF THIS IS YOU I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA KILL YOU!!!!

She finally stopped texting to I responded to her very quickly. When was this taken? I ask. She takes forever to respond but when she does she responds with:
Like 2 days ago.

His new girlfriend. I reply. Honestly writing that was the hardest thing I ever wrote. She replies with: awwww lydia i'm so sorry. 😢😢

Allison was honestly the only person that made the past month east. It's almost February and the days have gone by so slowly. I honestly just wanted to sleep forever.

About an hour later, Jackson went home and I went to bed. It was only like...9 but I just wanted to sleep. I lie down in bed and close my eyes. About 20 minutes later, I still wasn't asleep. I sigh and start to count backwards from 100.

I got to 1 but I was still awake. So, I closed my eyes and started thinking about Stiles. I fell asleep shortly after that and I slept like a baby.