Author's Note

After finishing Titans Go, I said I was going to continue their adventures in shorter stories. I am doing this story, and a few others, for several reasons. The first is as a request to my younger brother. After I had introduced him to the show Young Justice, with his favorite character being Blue Beetle, he thought it would be a good idea to set up stories for characters featured in the show. He wanted to see new characters added to the Titans lineup in the continuity of my series. The second reason why I am doing these stories is because I thought it would be interesting to write more full length books in between the older Titans books I have written and the future stories I intend to write for them. 

Now, this is what you should expect to be reading. Compared to my previous books, these books are going to be more fast-paced, though I do not intend to write one-dimensional stories about senseless action without plot depth or character development. Therefore, if any of you, the readers, feel I am deviating from that direction, do not hesitate to tell me that in the comments. Feedback is always appreciated, as I may be given a suggestion on how to improve one of my works, and by extension, improve as a writer. With all that said, I do hope you enjoy Superboy.