Jake: is this your first

Author- wooftops
Y/n Point Of View

"Another one of Brooke's famous parties," I huffed as I fixed the dress on my body and then rang the doorbell.

"Took you long enough," Brooke laughed as she pulled me into the house.

"Go get a drink and loose up!" Brooke pointed towards the kitchen as she shoved me towards the drinks.

"Go get a drink and loose up in Brooke's language that means stop being a bitch and have fun," Audrey laughed as she took a red cup and walked away.

"Nice to see a familiar face," A voice chuckled as I grabbed the nearest cup and poured some tequila.

"What Jake," I huffed as I fully turned around to face him.

"Nothing just wanted to see how you're doing," Jake laughed placing his arm around my shoulders. "You look hot,"

"Flattering will not get you in my pants," I smacked his arm off of my shoulders.

"I never said I wanted to get in your pants," Jake defended as he walked behind me.

"You're implying it," I said as I took a sip of my drink. The liquid made its way down my throat burning at the same time.

"You know you want it," Jake smirked.

"What I want is for you to go fall in a hole," I shoved past him walking to Noah and Audrey.

"Trouble in paradise," Audrey laughed.

"If that's paradise I hate to see hell," I sighed leaning back on the wall.

"It looks like Jakey wants to have a little fun," Noah laughed pointing behind me to see who was walking over here.

"Hey sweetheart," Ian smiled as he got between me and Jake.

"Ian," I pursued my lips as I tried my best to get away from his foul breath.

"What's it gonna take for me and you to have some fun," He slurred Jesus Christ can he not go to one party and not get drunk.

"Ian you're drunk," I sighed I placed his arm around my shoulders and placed him on the couch. As soon as he hit the couch he was out like a light.

"Brooke what the hell!" I panicked as I saw her opening the door to more and more people.

"It's called a party for a reason, y/n!" She laughed as she went to turn the music up louder.

"The whole school is here!" Audrey yelled over the loud music.

"My head is throbbing," Noah yelled.

"Guys go upstairs and get to the room on the right that's the guest room with really thick walls you won't be able to hear the music I'll get you when it over!" I yelled at the and pointed towards the stairs.

As if fifteen minutes later the music was blasting and the room has turned into I honestly don't know what. My head was spinning my vision was blurry and it was only getting worse.

"Y/n let's go!" I heard a faint voice say as they gripped my hand and pulled me though the sweaty teenagers.

"Sit down," Jake huffed as he went and got a cold rag. "The things I do for you,"

"Thank you Jake," I hummed and then felt the cold sensation as Jake placed the rag on my forehead.

"You need to lay down," Jake said as he gently took my arm and laid me down.

"Jake don't leave please," I sighed as I gripped his hand.

"Thanks for doing this," I snipe sitting up.

"Did you really makeout with Ian?" Jake asked out of the blue.

"What!" I bellowed.

"He told the whole school you did!" Jake defended.

"I haven't even had my first kiss yet!" I held my hands up.

"Would you like to?" Jake asked as he moved closer.

"Depends who's gonna be my first," I smiled.

"Okay just follow my lead, when I lean right you lean left and close your eyes when we kiss," Jake instructed as he leaned in.

"Don't be scared," he whispered as he placed his hand on my thigh and leaned in closer.

When our lips met I froze.

"You do know you're supposed to kiss me back right?" Jake laughed as he pulled away.

"Can we try this again," I sighed he nodded and placed his hand back on my thigh and leaned in once again.

When our lips met this time I slowly started to move my in sync with his. Pretty soon my hands were tangled in his hair and he had an iron grip on my hips.

"Wow," I laughed as we pulled apart.

"That was fun," Jake laughed.

"Yeah it was,"

"Now I can tell the whole school I made out with you," Jake laughed making me hit his chest. "I'm glad I was your first kiss,"

"I'm glad you were my first kiss to," I smiled slightly.