"Why?" Louis asks.

"C'mon, I'll tell you." He urges him and Louis looks at me.

"I'm kind of busy here, Peter." He says and Peter rolls his eyes.

"We'll explain everything to you, come." Peter glares at him and Louis huffs before following him.

I know what they are going to do, and I don't want to be here. So, I rush to the door, open it and leave the house, hearing my mother and Peter calling after me.

I don't know what to expect, in fact, I expect nothing at all. I'm scared, worried, anxious and it feels awful to be that way. I keep on walking, not really realising where I'm going. I'm just going where my feet and mind leads me.

I pull the hood of my sweatshirt over my head as it begins to rain and I feel my eyes tearing up. The coldness of the weather for once doesn't relax me, it makes me more anxious and sad. I'm sad, to put it simply. My heart is broken and my soul is hurt. I feel lost.

But I'm even sadder when I find myself sitting on the top of the hill where Louis escapes to, watching Louis' parlour, Alfredo, everything. But it isn't the same; everything is in black and white. I'm colour blind without him. I'm soulless.

My eyes close when the tears begin falling, the only sound around me is the heavy rain's.

I'm scared he'll leave. He's too good for me, but he's all that I need. I see myself in him. He's my love, and I was stupid, so stupid, to let go of him, but I won't ever do it again, if he gave a chance. It's pathetic how I feel like this without him.

The thought of losing him makes breathe heavily as I open my eyes, feeling my body shaking and my mind racing terribly. There is unreasonable fear and worry within me, I feel like my mind is racing yet it's blank, and I suddenly can't breathe properly.

I pull my legs to my chest as my lips start quivering. I can almost feel his touch on my skin, his kisses and simple words. I can see his smile, the one that I love, where he'd just smile so widely and his eyes would wrinkle at the side. It will always be my favourite scenery, forever.

And that's what it takes for me to let out that choked sob that has been stuck in my throat since I saw him today. I press the end of my palms against my eyes as I continue to sob, my eyes pouring out all the tears.

Oh, I love him so much it hurts, physically and mentally.

After a few minutes, I hear the sound of footsteps behind me before they stop, and I stop breathing for a second, and my heart skips a beat. It always does when it comes to Louis.

"I somehow knew you'd be here." Louis speaks quietly from my behind.

I keep my eyes fixed on the streets as I reply, "I didn't."

A few seconds pass before he speaks up again. "Are you still the necklace I gave you?"

I sigh in relief, he remembers. "Yes."

"Okay."

"Why?" I ask.

"I just wanted to make sure that I'm not hallucinating anymore." He replies quietly before I hear his footsteps again. I don't reply, too busy by the fact that he's sitting next to me right now.