Fairytale come true.

• Dedicated to Tan Smily Webb

It was a usual horrible, winters day. Or so i thought at half six in the morning. Thats when i was rudley awoken by mum. My day began in the usual boring way of waking, eating breakfast, getting washed and dressed, etc. School was boring, it had nothing interesting to do at the beginning of year 10. I was lucky on that day though. It felt like an angel had been sent to bless me with its good looks. I walked home from school with a mate that enjoyed being wound up, and it was fun, but on that day she leah had made a new friend. The new girl some called her. She was a year younger than me. Before leah left for her garden, i asked the girl her name, and she smilled in embarresment.

"Tanya!" Leah called over.

Tanya only lived down the road from my house so me and my mate andrew, walked her home. In that brief five minutes we had each opened doors into our life. Doors that would never be truly closed to each other again. I honestly thought that would be the only time I'd ever see this girl again, but my hope to meet again won that bet. The next morninning Me and andrew saw her on the way to school. so we walked together.

It took two weeks for us to know each other as best friends. At the same time on a tuesday night, on the way home, next an open field, Andrew plucked up the courage first. i was gutted to hear her say "Yes" but at the same time, very happy for them both. At least i could see her every day.

As the following month ran away with the wind, so did tanya and her family. They moved further away from us. Tanya was driven to school now, so i could only see her at break times. We stayed close though.

By september, Tanya and andrews relationship was tense and on ice. I only spoke to her a few times when they were apart. Then i lost complete contact when bullying drove her away from this school and one closer to her home.