macob ( jacob sartorius & duhitzmark) boyxboy

Jacob and mark knew each other for a long time. They were best friends. They did everything with each other. Always go over each other's houses.
But the thing that was always awkward for them was that they liked one and another. They were to scared to tell each other. To scared to tell there family and friends about being gay. The one and only thing they were scared to tell is there Fan's. They were scared that if they tell there Fan's about being gay and liking each other that there Fan's will not like them anymore.
But one day we they are at vidcon they tell how they feel about each other. And when they said that they were gay some people were happy for them to tell them about it and some people were saying that they are nasty for because gay. But Jacob and mark didn't care what those people were saying about them. All they care about was them. They care about macob. That's all they care about.
But when Mark's Secret come out about his friend a lot of stuff starts happening. Well this is what happened. 2 years before mark told people about being gay he told his friend first and his friend named Dan didn't like mark being gay. So Dan told mark that if mark ever tell people about his being gay that Dan will Hurt mark tell he stops being gay. Mark asked Dan why he didn't want him to be happy. And Dan said I want you to be happy!. I don't want you to be gay!!!!!. That is the only thing Dan said before leaving. And that was the last time mark talked to Dan.

Well bye!
Have a good day or night.