I like him

(Jacob)

"I liked mark since the first day I see him". "I always wanted to tell him how much I like him but everytime I try to tell him. I just get really scared because I don't know what he will do". And if I tell him how I feel and he doesn't feel the same way that will hurt me so bad. The reasons why I DON'T want to tell him that I like him is.
Reason 1: I'm scared that he will not like me.
Reason 2: if I tell him then what happens?
Reason 3: I don't know how to tell him.
Reason 4: if he doesn't like me then what if he tells all my fans.
Reason 5: what would my fans do or say?.
I just really like mark and I want him to know but I'm just so worried about what will happen. But I have a plan, my plan is to ask mark if i can come over his house.and I know he will say yes butt anyway when I'm on my way to his house i will go and get things that we will need because I'm going to take him to the beach to swim and have funny with me. When the sun is starting to go down I'm going to ask him if he wants to sit down and when we sit down I will start talking and when I'm at the point that I want to say it I will say it. I'm going to say mark I loved you for a long time and I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend? And if he says yes... ( Then I think you know what is going to happen😏) and that's how my plan will go.

(I am going to update this book more.)
( Do you think I should have like nasty parts in it?)
(Comment if I should do that.)

Love you bye💖