Day 01

The sound of eager hands gliding over skin, moving lips, and heavy panting mixed with moans of ecstasy filled the London flat. Other then those small noises the flat was silent.

It was when a click of a door was heard that the hands and the lips came to a quick stop and the moans turned to gasps of shock.

"Shit," Justin cursed under his breath.

"Hey, Justin! I'm home!"

Justin and Selena began panicking before Justin suddenly stopped and gripped Selena by her shoulders.

"Go into the restroom - automatically flush the toilet when you're in there," he whispered. "Then listen to what I say closely and go along with it."

Selena quietly rushed into the restroom down the hallway while Justin waited for his roommate to enter into the living room. Luckily before Selena came over, he had been playing video games. So Justin picked up the controller and started the game to make himself look busy.

"Hey mate," Zayn said, stepping onto the carpeted floor of the living room. As few seconds after the raven haired boy had sat down beside Justin, the flush of the toilet from down the hall was heard. "Who's here?"

Justin tried to seem nonchalant by keeping his eyes on the screen and appearing uninterested on the topic.

"Your sister came by to see you," he answered.

"Oh. How long has she been waiting?"

"Just a few minutes."

On cue, Selena exited out of the restroom and entered the living room.

"Hey, you're finally here," she smiled, plopping down on the sofa beside him. Zayn nodded and wrapped his arm around her. They leaned back to get comfortable.

"Yeah. What's up? You never come over randomly like this," Zayn said.

"Well I was on my way home but then I remembered that Christmas is a few days away and I was wondering how we're gonna spend it this year?" Selena lied although she was being partially honest. She was wondering how the pair were going to celebrate this year.

"Oh yeah," Zayn groaned. "God, I forgot it's Christmas time."

"How could you forget?" Justin laughed, pausing his game, then pointing to their large white Christmas tree decorated in blue hues that sat in the corner. "What'd you think we had that in here for?"

"I don't know, okay!"

Selena and Justin laughed at Zayn until he cut them off.

"Back on topic though! We can't go home this year that's for sure," Zayn stated.

Selena suddenly frowned. They couldn't go home. Home use to be in Bradford with their parents but they simply had nothing to go back to. There was no home anymore. Their parents had divorced and moved far away from Bradford, each other, and their children. Their father had moved to Australia with his new younger girlfriend while their mother moved to New York to be a CEO of a successful publishing company.

Justin spotted Selena's frown and wanted nothing more than to jump over Zayn and comfort her. He couldn't though. Zayn had no idea that his sister and his roommate have been secretly dating behind his back. If Zayn knew that Selena was seeing Justin, he'd rip Justin to shreds. He was protective of his sister and Justin didn't exactly have a clean reputation when it came to women. One thing was for sure though, Justin was madly in love with her. He hadn't told Selena yet but he was. The Canadian native was under her spell. He could no longer think of anything else but her. Justin was whipped.