Chapter 4

<liam P.O.V>

I watch Sam's eyes widen as he sees my boxers. I brush away a stray piece of hair from his eye, staring at his big hazel eyes. I'm not going to go all the way today. He is just doing this to please me and my wolf, I guess I should give him a taste of whats to come. Tease him a bit. I nip and pull at the skin of his neck, causing soft moans to leave his lips. My body aches wanting to mark him and mate. Not yet...come on, hold it together! I growl in pleasure as Sam palms me through my boxers. Sam pushes me over onto the bed, crawling ontop. I try to get back up, wanting to make Sam feel good and not me. Sam quickly presses his hands against my chest, trying to keep me down. He moves down and pulls down my boxers. My co*ck slaps up against my chest as Sam eyes it hungry. My face goes a few shades off reds. I tense as he takes me into his mouth, moving his head. "F*ck Sam" I say through clenched teeth. 

<Sam P.O.V>

I grab his cock, not sure where this courage is coming from. I open my mouth and take as much as I can into my mouth, earning a low growl from Liam. "F*ck Sam" I swirl my tongue around his tip, making sure I give it a loud pop as it leaves my mouth. "Sam... I should be doing this.." Liam slowly speaks, not wanting to give me any doubt that I'm not doing well. I shake my head, causing Liam to throw his head back, moaning my name. Liam grabs my curls, tugging. "Sam...I'm gonna" He doesn't finish his sentance as he shoots his load into my mouth. I gag, trying to swallow. Liam growls, trying to push me off, but I stay firm. I swallow and Liam curses as he lets another load into my mouth. Swallowing that one somehow, I stand up. I watch his chest move fast, catching his breath, his head tilted back on the chair. I get onto his lap, grinding against him. When did I get so bold..It must be my wolf. I don't want to stop. Liam grabs my hips, his eyes staring into mine. I blush at the intense gaze. "Sam, I don't want to hurt you. But if you continue, I will purposely let my wolf go" Liam says husky, showing how much he is controlling himself. I build up more courage and grind while I lean to his ear "Maybe my wolf wants you to let go" I purr, instantly being slammed to the bed. I breathe in sharp as I lose my air. Liam takes that as a moan and dives down to my neck. I gasp for air, feeling his teeth move over my skin. "Li-Li-Liam..Stop..Teasing" I moan out, wanting Liam to bite already. Liam grunts and licks my neck, causing me to moan louder. He moves his hand down, wrapping it tightly around my hard on. I buck my hips up wanting more friction. Liam smirks against my neck and jacks me off faster. I growl, feeling his teeth sharpen, so close to piercing my skin. I buck my hips up, making Liam bite down on my neck. "F*CK" I want to pull my neck away, but pleasure soon replaces the firey pain. Liam is a moaning mess against my neck, pumping me hard. I release quickly all over his hand, breathing hard as he pulls away. I whine at the lack of contact, feeling the blood slowly trickle from the bite mark. Liam licks his fingers full of my cum. "Taste" He says in a demanding tone, showing his fingers to my mouth. I purse my lips, letting him move the fingers around. I taste myself, and I get carried away, starting to suck on the fingers. Liam smirks "Some one is eager" He purrs against my neck, licking the bite mark. Each lick causes waves of pleasure, making me the moaning mess. "Get...in me..already" I half growl out, not being able to stand the teasing. He takes no time, and slams himself into myself. I scream out in pain, not expecting it. Liam pauses and looks at me, but I nod, telling him to continue. Liam thrusts into me, slower, but still as hard. I grab onto his shoulders, my eyes leaking tears. "Do-don't sto-stop!" I cry out, Liam hitting that special spot. "Not..planning on it.." He moans out, slamming into me. I scream his name out and cum over our chests. Liam grabs me and lifts us so we are hugging each other to stay up. "Ca-ca-can I cu-cum..in yo-you" He groans, his thrusts getting sloppy. I nod and feel him release, Liam crying out my name. I shudder feeling his warmth. I slump against him, having my energy drain from me. Liam breathes hard, his chest rising and falling. He goes to pull out, but I move my hips, showing that I want him to stay in. "I have to pull out some time Sam..." Liam says brely above a whisper. I nod, but I close my eyes.